What pee’s you off about your car? by Lightpainter (Page 2 of 3)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

starbug2
how much it has cost me in the almost a year since i got it :window: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :window:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:09 #21 

TimO
People calling my ZT a Rover and calling my 75 a Jag :hissyfit:

Cheers

Tim

:wales:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:13 #22 

DeuxGazoles
starbug2 wrote:how much it has cost me in the almost a year since i got it :window: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :window:

I'm with you on that one :mad1: but as I said earlier we don't get peed off on this forum :D
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:15 #23 

Dallas
I said it before and I'll say it again..... :lol:

The auto-stop wipers when stopped at junction/Traffic lights etc.................. oh! and the long handbrake travel...... :panic:

................ but to be honest, it does not pee-me-off, the only thing that does pee me off is! the repair bills for her ....... :o

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:19 #24 

DeuxGazoles
Dallas wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again..... :lol:

The auto-stop wipers when stopped at junction/Traffic lights etc.................. oh! and the long handbrake travel...... :panic:

................ but to be honest, it does not pee-me-off, the only thing that does pee me off is! the repair bills for her ....... :o

The handbrake travel's easily cured ;) the wipers dont annoy me I generally just have em on rain sensing though they do sometimes forget they're switched on :confused:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:25 #25 

Jürgen
DeuxGazoles wrote:the wipers dont annoy me I generally just have em on rain sensing though they do sometimes forget they're switched on :confused:

Sometimes the rear wiper is brought into action, when I back up into the garage. Well, it must have rained earlier on, and I forgot to switch of the wipers. :confused:

A little icon within the instrument panel would be good. But hey, it's not that important.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:10 #26 

JohnDotCom
What annoys when I got in Jürgen's car is the bleedin steering wheel has been fitted on the wrong side. :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:53 #27 

DeuxGazoles
JohnDotCom wrote:What annoys when I got in Jürgen's car is the bleedin steering wheel has been fitted on the wrong side. :gmc:

Oh the quality control left a lot to be desired in those days :mrgreen:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:01 #28 

Jürgen
JohnDotCom wrote:What annoys when I got in Jürgen's car is the bleedin steering wheel has been fitted on the wrong side. :gmc:

:lol: :lol:

It's a strange feeling indeed, sitting in a car quite similar to the own, on the usual drivers seat, but being a passenger. :?

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:20 #29 

Duncan
JohnDotCom wrote:Non height adjustment on front passenger seat as standard. (Her indoors always says such a uncomfortable ride/car because of that)
The rest is personal minor irritants.

I have a manual height adjust passenger frame if you want to make use of it.

Duncan

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 09:19 #30 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Non swivel front head rests on ZT and Contemporary sports seats.
Anybody got a pair of headrests, plain black leather going cheap?

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 15:52 #31 

Martin
The odd time when I select reverse and with nothing behind me the reversing senser alarm goes off I have to get out and check to see if a small person is not behind my car.............. mind you better safe eh :thumbsup:
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 16:26 #32 

Samarkand
TimO wrote:People calling my ZT a Rover and calling my 75 a Jag :hissyfit:

Cheers

Tim

:wales:

This is a classic matter now ;)
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 16:49 #33 

Duncan
I thought the wipers stopping when you are stationary was codeable by Testbook?

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 17:59 #34 

VMax1000
Not having a supercharger conversion, that's a real downer............
Herman

http://www.two-sixties.com

Luck is tenacity of purpose

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 18:34 #35 

jonjon77
that it was made after projectdrive

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 19:43 #36 

Chiffon Huileux
The dash vibrates every time Doug Assoles gets in it Image
Anyone want to stroke my Chinese Bear?

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 20:54 #37 

1gp
that its not a mg....

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 21:51 #38 

Jürgen
Duncan wrote:I thought the wipers stopping when you are stationary was codeable by Testbook?

Yes, Duncan, it's a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) option.

Posted 19 Jun 2010, 10:57 #39 

kevin
JohnDotCom wrote:Non height adjustment on front passenger seat as standard. (Her indoors always says such a uncomfortable ride/car because of that)
The rest is personal minor irritants.

just tell her to drive, then you can have some beer so you dont feel uncomfotable in the passenger side. :lol:

Posted 19 Jun 2010, 12:38 #40