What is the difference between... by Zeb (Page 1 of 3)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
A 'global moderator', an 'administrator' and a 'senior member'?
:4: Just curious......

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:11 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Global Moderators are the same as the Mods from next door, administrators are the management & senior members are I'm guessing us when we've spammed enough to get our post counts up :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:19 #2 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:Global Moderators are the same as the Mods from next door, administrators are the management & senior members are I'm guessing us when we've spammed enough to get our post counts up :mrgreen:

I assume you have to be groomed to be a Senior Member
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:30 #3 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:
I assume you have to be groomed to be a Senior Member

You worry me with all your talk of "Grooming"I'm sure you're not referring to a nice haircut & a smart sports jacket :D

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:32 #4 

Jürgen

This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.

There's no chance to join. There are no members of this group yet. Therefore there's no group leader. That means no one is able to invite. :mrgreen:

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:45 #5 

DeuxGazoles
Jürgen wrote:

This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.

There's no chance to join. There are no members of this group yet. Therefore there's no group leader. That means no one is able to invite. :mrgreen:

This is all too much for me.................anyway I'm far too young to be a senior member :P

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:48 #6 

Jürgen
Maybe someone of the management team can explain what this group is intended for?

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:53 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Jürgen wrote:Maybe someone of the management team can explain what this group is intended for?

Surprise Surprise there's none on line................Ooops shouldn't say things like that :mrgreen:

Posted 29 May 2010, 20:56 #8 

Jürgen
Really? All gone to :bed: by now :?:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:03 #9 

Zeb
Not sure about this senior member grooming idea.....sounds bit suspect to me.. :2:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:04 #10 

Jürgen
Maybe it's just a relict from a default group of the forums software. :confused:

We'll see.

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:08 #11 

DeuxGazoles
Jürgen wrote:Maybe it's just a relict from a default group of the forums software. :confused:

We'll see.

I think it exists but only special people will be aloud so that rules me out :mrgreen:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:15 #12 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Jürgen wrote:Maybe it's just a relict from a default group of the forums software. :confused:

We'll see.

I think it exists but only special people will be aloud so that rules me out :mrgreen:

Oh i don't know they may include special needs people :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:18 #13 

JohnDotCom
It is mainly as you say the Software with some additions,
but the Senior Members is purely for that the very senior members (none old enough on here yet, well except takestock)
Administrators, are the founders of the Club and the people responsible for the administration of the whole thing.
The Global Moderators (sounds posher doesn't it?) are responsible for keeping things in line as required.
Traders as it suggests currently with two members.
Guests is people that haven't registered as members.
The most Important Group (without you we can't operate) is the Registered Users.

Sorry for delay in a response some of us are working in the back room getting things ready for transfer to correct named site address and some are ....working at work.

Everything will become more clear as additional things are added and schemes changed to their permanent design.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:20 #14 

Jürgen
DeuxGazoles wrote:I think it exists but only special people will be aloud so that rules me out :mrgreen:

The special people only rule applies to this Community in general. :ugeek:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:21 #15 

takestock
When is switchover and announcement day ?
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:22 #16 

JohnDotCom
Jürgen wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:I think it exists but only special people will be aloud so that rules me out :mrgreen:

The special people only rule applies to this Community in general. :ugeek:

Your are all Special to us Guys.

Wonder who the first Lady member will be?
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:22 #17 

DeuxGazoles
Jürgen wrote:The special people only rule applies to this Community in general. :ugeek:

That's true we're all a bit "special" in our own ways I suppose :mrgreen:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:24 #18 

DeuxGazoles
BoeingMan wrote:Your are all Special to us Guys.
Oh how sweet........................wait a minute just what's he trying to say here?
BoeingMan wrote:Wonder who the first Lady member will be?

I might get Madamoiselle Gazoles to join up............just need some Chloroform & a hanky :mrgreen:

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:28 #19 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:
BoeingMan wrote:Your are all Special to us Guys.
Oh how sweet........................wait a minute just what's he trying to say here?
BoeingMan wrote:Wonder who the first Lady member will be?

I might get Madamoiselle Gazoles to join up............just need some Chloroform & a hanky :mrgreen:

Didn't know them dolls could type :mrgreen:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 May 2010, 21:32 #20