What gift are you buying your baby for xmas by baconbuttyman

baconbuttyman
and i dont mean your wife or little-un, i mean your car :P
mine was a walnut steering wheel and a walnut gear knob
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 18:33 #1 

Jürgen
You've chosen some nice presents, Mick. :thumbsup:
My 75 will get a map update this time.

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 18:38 #2 

takestock
Mine has just received 12 month MOT and 12 month tax, that combined with my notice of redundancy that came this morning is enough for Christmas don't you think :(

Government cuts, don't you just love them
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 18:40 #3 

Jürgen
Sorry to hear this, Dave. :( I hope it won't be for too long before you'll get an opportunity for something new.

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 19:00 #4 

baconbuttyman
takestock wrote:Mine has just received 12 month MOT and 12 month tax, that combined with my notice of redundancy that came this morning is enough for Christmas don't you think :(

Sorry to hear that Dve, i am sure something else will turn up mate :thumbsup:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 19:08 #5 

raistlin
takestock wrote:Mine has just received 12 month MOT and 12 month tax, that combined with my notice of redundancy that came this morning is enough for Christmas don't you think :(

Damn :( They always seem to choose the best to go first :( Any prospects mate?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 19:45 #6 

Beejay
[quote="takestock"]Mine has just received 12 month MOT and 12 month tax, that combined with my notice of redundancy that came this morning is enough for Christmas don't you think :(

Government cuts, don't you just love them[/quote

Sorry to hear it Dave, I keep hoping my lad will find work, made redundant in Dec last year.
Hope something turns up for you.

Barry

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 20:00 #7 

Gren 24
Just had bullet powerfold mirrors fitted.Thanks to those that helped me fit them.Vary pleased with them.

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 20:49 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Cam-belts............ Christmas is now officially cancelled.

Foolish move making top quality people redundant Dave, hope you find something soon.

Posted 13 Dec 2010, 22:25 #9 

Mintman

:happy birthday:

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 18:43 #10 

kandyman
Hopefully I should be getting a new 2011 Europe maps DVD for my Mk4 Sat Nav and I have just received a Alpine KCA-420i interface and hope to be getting a intraveeII soon to completed the system :)

and for my other baby i was thinking of a new 50" 3D TV :thumbsup:

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 19:06 #11 

MrB
Thanks to a BMW driver, another O/S/F wing and a washer bottle for a 75 with headlight wash. :mad1:

Yes Zeb - the fantastic condition wing I got off you ain't so fantastic anymore.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 19:44 #12 

Duncan
Sorry to hear your news, Dave. I hope something comes along soon.

Not sure if the car will be getting anything this year. It's a struggle to justify a left hand side screen for the tourer with the price they are.

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 20:55 #13 

kevineds
Missus has bought me some projectors ;)

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 22:06 #14 

MN190
Sorry to hear the news Dave and good luck finding something else

I think mines had enough already in the last 6 months
Wheels all refurbed and 4 new tyres, 2 new rear discs, pads, handbrake shoes and back plates.
OEM Cruise to fit with most of loom - should be fun to fit on a V6 with no wiring loom in place.
New VIS (Variable Intake System) motors - both of them & a couple of trim bits and pieces
A couple more pressies to go if things work out - but these will be New Year pressies now

Posted 14 Dec 2010, 22:35 #15 

kevin
Sorry to hear your news, Dave.

hope its not to long before you find some thing.

my car not having a xmas, being made into tin cans after the hg blowing again, getting picked up today. :(
can now look forward to driving a Ford focus saloon 1.6 ghia auto. :gmc:

Posted 15 Dec 2010, 08:04 #16 

starbug2
Jürgen wrote:Sorry to hear this, Dave. :( I hope it won't be for too long before you'll get an opportunity for something new.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: work is not the best right now but i do hope your able to find some more soonest

Posted 15 Dec 2010, 15:45 #17 

Wilsy
Sorry to hear your news mate..tough at any time of the year let alone Xmas. Happened to me a few years back. Just stay positive pal and get yourself set up on the job finder sites.
Wilsy

MGZT 190+

Posted 15 Dec 2010, 17:40 #18