what does it mean by timbo.p6

• Related topics: (no related topics)

timbo.p6
hi guys looking on flea bay for a cat and what does type approved mean ????? me a bit thick as a brick :confused:

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 20:27 #1 

Suffolk Man
nearly didnt get that myself i thought 4 a start you where looking for a cat with fleas.i have one you are more than welcome to .on the subject of the exhaust type aproved its quality control standard like the german tuv or our british standards

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 21:23 #2 

timbo.p6
hi phil that would be very nice how much and where do you live please

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 21:32 #3 

mark_bonsai
De-cat it as they're not needed on a diesel, and just strangle it to a certain degree.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 23:58 #4 

timbo.p6
I,ve definately got to get an Atype cat, went to Andys garage today, they thought they might have been able to weld it, but his mig is too powerful, so looks like the cheque book needs to come out, anyone know where the cheapest ones are to buy,

Posted 29 Jan 2011, 23:39 #5