well i've paid my renewal ....... by starbug2

starbug2
to show willing i have paid up for another year over on the other channel , i hope that things will be better and that i wont be banned for asking a question :cheers: i am just asking if they will let the BANNED ones back as normal folk..... well we are all normal here :nurse: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 23:14 #1 

takestock
I paid mine just as it all kicked off, still, I do intend to be around on both, I have donated here and subscribed there. following the thread where you are asking questions, lets see how that goes. :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 07:30 #2 

Zeb
Mine is not due until next year....so I will be interested to see how money already accrued by the club is used to support the club and its membership over the coming months.

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 08:13 #3 

JohnDotCom
Well Dodo isn't bothering anymore, (unless the unlikely happens) :gmc:

Hope for all members sakes they do carry out the important things they have promised.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 09:51 #4 

Zeb
JohnDotCom wrote:Well Dodo isn't bothering anymore, (unless the unlikely happens) :gmc:

Hope for all members sakes they do carry out the important things they have promised.

Well....if they don't Zeb'll just have to stick around and start asking awkward questions again, highlighting what hasn't been done.

After all...I'd hate them to think I didn't care... :-|

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 10:41 #5