Welcome to the new home of 75ZTCommunity by Mick (Page 2 of 4)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

windrush
Yep I am here as well

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 14:30 #21 

Jezzer 1
It's a shame when 'politics' intervenes in anything, and sad that things split up. Having said that, I wish you all the best with the new community, and I'll be sitting in too. Thanks for the help in the previous incarnation.
Best regards,
Jezzer.

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 14:32 #22 

chrislloydie
Found you all! Not really sure what, when, why or how, but I'm happy to be on board! :mrgreen:

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 15:22 #23 

baconbuttyman
:panic: :panic: :panic: i here too :cheers:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 15:44 #24 

Simondi
Hello!!!!

This is a bit like Life on Mars or Ashes to Ashes!!
I mean I should know where everything is but its all very different!!
I'm here anyway!!

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 17:06 #25 

Thomas
hey everyone this is going to take some getting used too !

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 18:33 #26 

suzublu
I,m here as well,good innit?

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 18:40 #27 

SpongeBob
Thanks everyone for your kind words of support. We are having a bit of a move-around behind the scenes to make the whole look and feel of the site much more welcoming and intuitive. Please bear with us while we do this though as it's talking a little while to get things together for you all :)

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 18:42 #28 

Lwelsh
Mick (GG) and John (JDC) and others involved, good luck in your new venture. I hope it goes well. I have enjoyed all your posts on the other site. Onward and Upward. Loooking forward to the usual fayre and some wizzybits.

PeterH

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 18:47 #29 

Fred
SpongeBob wrote:Thanks everyone for your kind words of support. We are having a bit of a move-around behind the scenes to make the whole look and feel of the site much more welcoming and intuitive. Please bear with us while we do this though as it's talking a little while to get things together for you all :)

That will probably just keep us confused for longer. ;)

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:11 #30 

duotone
Thought I would join to see some old friends.

Good luck with this new venture..

Dave T

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:28 #31 

Bernard
Oh dear, more grief from SWMBO over the extra time that will be spent on line. :roll:
Trying to find my way around the site, are there any aims and objects published anywhere?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:43 #32 

James.uk
Navigate Colin? you wanna talk about navigation? Last time I came back from Poole I ended up in South Wales!!! I missed the M5 turnoff when going West on the M4! heh heh..

I also once got to work on top of a mountain in Wales (radio station), only to remember I was sposed to be in Haydock putting up some scaffolding over a swimming pool.. I got to Haydock 4 hours late!!! :roll: :em:

I don't drink now though. ;) :mrgreen:

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:04 #33 

Last edited by James.uk on 04 Jun 2010, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Tootall
Mick wrote:Hello :unionflag:
Please bookmark this url http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk

Done, looking forward to getting use to the new forum.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:06 #34 

Kev85
No idea there were any issues or problems going on in the background, but if there was this seems for the best - especially with Christophers heavy handling of all this - I have a pet peeve with posts being deleted and people being banned unilaterally!

Have ye considered setting up a wiki as a way of having a database on how to's/information?

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:17 #35 

mark d3
bods and mods all familer,looking forward to a change :wales:
mark

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:22 #36 

takestock
Mark, answered your post about your wife elsewere:D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:30 #37 

JohnDotCom
Bernard wrote:Oh dear, more grief from SWMBO over the extra time that will be spent on line. :roll:
Trying to find my way around the site, are there any aims and objects published anywhere?

Hi Bernard,
The main aims is to offer as much information and help with the additional Social banter etc and all for Free,
meaning no pushing for Subs etc, there will I should say be a donate box soon in case any one has any spare coppers to keep the lights on.

A full Mission Statement I am sure will come once we have everything running properly.

Other than that Fire away, ask questions or just have fun.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:35 #38 

. hammer
Mick and John, you have been both friendly and extremely helpful in the past and I'm so pleased we haven't lost you! Good luck with the new project - I'm sure it will be well supported.

Steve
Steve

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 22:09 #39 

payner75t
Kev85 wrote:No idea there were any issues or problems going on in the background, but if there was this seems for the best - especially with Christophers heavy handling of all this - I have a pet peeve with posts being deleted and people being banned unilaterally!

Have ye considered setting up a wiki as a way of having a database on how to's/information?

have to say the way things have been handled at the club by pete (a little) and christopher has made me seriously think about leaving; point being we were told by pete at around eight thirty the club would make a statement shortly ,as i post now its 1223am and not a word from either.
i know they run it as a business but if it were me i would be worried about loosing customers (the members),running it the way they do.
as i said seriously thinking of leaving ,will sleep on it and decide in the morning
will be here though!!
1225 am there is now a statement on the club site. not a very good one it has to be said.
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 23:26 #40