Warwick Meet Sunday 27 June 10am by Trebor

Trebor
St Nicholas Park Warwick CV34 4QY ( town side of the river entrance off Pickard Street ) - entrance fee £6

Warwick Meet Sunday 27 June 10am

http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/corporat ... 2D004E5029

Just found out about an existing meet taking place this Sunday in Warwick for all Rover derivatives throughout the ages so old and new welcome.

Last year there were over 100 Rovers and park is on the River so a great setting and a short walk into Warwick.

Anyone fancy it ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:05 #1 

starbug2
will check to see what we have on that day , we may well be free but can you give a bit more info about it :gmc: so a maybe, maybe :|

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:47 #2 

starbug2
bev is interested so its possible :cheers:

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 19:29 #3 

Trebor
i have no other details, all i have was in a phone call i had earlier and the only thing i can add is that a number of different Rover clubs come together on the day, but presumably only non England football fans need apply as next game is v Germany on Sunday afternoon !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 20:39 #4 

starbug2
well we are not football fans so that is not a problem , we may go if we get enough reason to :cheers:

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 22:12 #5