walnut steering wheel by jonjon77

jonjon77
at last,after a few failed attempts l have got myself a walnut wheel.l had bid on a few but they all went for £200+.this one cost £140,still a lot of money but relatively cheap as its almost in mint condition.battery undo and just a twenty minute wait till l can fit it

jon

Posted 05 Oct 2010, 10:41 #1 

Zeb
Well done mate! :thumbsup: Hope you have your torx drivers at the ready.... :D

Posted 05 Oct 2010, 10:56 #2 

kandyman
Well done for getting it cheap.

Posted 05 Oct 2010, 11:06 #3 

MrB
I thought you said you'd run out of things to do to your 75????

Well done Jon on getting one for a reasonable price.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Oct 2010, 17:20 #4 

Rammie
Thread is no use without a picture :confused: :confused: ;) !! :gmc:
Brian

Posted 05 Oct 2010, 17:24 #5 

jonjon77
thanks fellas,l had all the tools l needed and it looks really nice.not too bad a price for a sandstone wheel

hi chris,l had run out of things to do,right up to the point l saw the steering wheel.l have finish this time though.

l did take a pic with my phone to try and upload it but after reading what l needed to do to upload a pic l decided it was beyond my skill/patience level to succeed

jon

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 16:34 #6 

Rammie
jonjon77 wrote:thanks fellas,l had all the tools l needed and it looks really nice.not too bad a price for a sandstone wheel

I did take a pic with my phone to try and upload it but after reading what l needed to do to upload a pic l decided it was beyond my skill/patience level to succeed

jon

That's ok Jon, only joking! ;)

Does yours look anything like this?? :thumbsup:

Copy of P1000514.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 16:41 #7 

jonjon77
its alright l took it light heartedly,l will have to learn how one day tho.yes thats what it looks like and yours very nice is too

jon

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 17:37 #8 

Rammie
Cheers, they do finish the car off (especially if you don't turn it :lol: )
Brian

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 17:46 #9 

jonjon77
yes,that would finish the car off :lol:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 17:51 #10 

SpongeBob
Reading the above two posts - there's a joke in there about not turning the steering wheel and crashing! :lol: Or was that the idea? ;) :gmc:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 20:18 #11 

Rammie
Well done you!
Took a litlle while but got there eventually ;)
Brian

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 20:26 #12