Walnut Accessory Info & Order Details by Trebor (Page 3 of 3)

Trebor
Roverite wrote:Trebor,

I recently placed an order for a set of walnut and chrome bits from Simon and he is making them and posting them this week; looking forward to getting them, but I will probably leave the fitting until the warmer weather. He hasn't got the door trims yet, but I understand that you are checking the patterns for him.

Thanks for all the stuff you put on here and, subject to the weather, I hope to be at the next Nano meet. I see Monk and Arctic are going to be there, both of which I have met and I am looking forward to seeing your bits that Simon has done. I hope to be at Cosford as well.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Regards,
Roverite.

yes it will be nice to meet you too and a few other members who are nano virgins !

Only a week to go !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 09:56 #41 

Trebor
Re the piano black trim, Simon has only sold to one member and I dont know who that is so not in a position to ask for any pictures unless he reads this post

I do have a couple of pictures of a black dash in Luciano's superb car but that isnt Simon's trim, it is painted i believe but will give you an idea, particularly picture 2 of the centre console

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 10:53 #42 

kandyman
I emailed Simon last night.

I got a reply today.

Parts ordered this evening.

Posted 23 Apr 2013, 20:01 #43 

kandyman
Just got a reply from Simon to say that my parts have been posted.

Posted 01 May 2013, 12:47 #44 

kandyman
I received the items today,

Super fast process and great coms from start to finish.

Posted 03 May 2013, 20:49 #45 

Trebor
new products from Simon, walnut grab handle trims and walnut door pull trims, check out the link in post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Oct 2013, 19:11 #46 

Bermudan 75
Is Simon still around?

Fancy added a bit more wood.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 16:08 #47 

Trebor
Yes Mike just e mail him your requirements and he will give you a price

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Jan 2016, 00:29 #48 

Bermudan 75
Thank you Rob.

Posted 14 Jan 2016, 04:02 #49 

Trebor
Please note Simon who produces the Walnut items is in the process of moving is business to the UK so please be patient if you want to order any items from him
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 31 Jan 2019, 19:32 #50