Walnut Accessory Info & Order Details by Trebor (Page 3 of 3)

Trebor
Roverite wrote:Trebor,

I recently placed an order for a set of walnut and chrome bits from Simon and he is making them and posting them this week; looking forward to getting them, but I will probably leave the fitting until the warmer weather. He hasn't got the door trims yet, but I understand that you are checking the patterns for him.

Thanks for all the stuff you put on here and, subject to the weather, I hope to be at the next Nano meet. I see Monk and Arctic are going to be there, both of which I have met and I am looking forward to seeing your bits that Simon has done. I hope to be at Cosford as well.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Regards,
Roverite.

yes it will be nice to meet you too and a few other members who are nano virgins !

Only a week to go !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 09:56 #41 

Trebor
Re the piano black trim, Simon has only sold to one member and I dont know who that is so not in a position to ask for any pictures unless he reads this post

I do have a couple of pictures of a black dash in Luciano's superb car but that isnt Simon's trim, it is painted i believe but will give you an idea, particularly picture 2 of the centre console

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 10:53 #42 

kandyman
I emailed Simon last night.

I got a reply today.

Parts ordered this evening.

Posted 23 Apr 2013, 20:01 #43 

kandyman
Just got a reply from Simon to say that my parts have been posted.

Posted 01 May 2013, 12:47 #44 

kandyman
I received the items today,

Super fast process and great coms from start to finish.

Posted 03 May 2013, 20:49 #45 

Trebor
new products from Simon, walnut grab handle trims and walnut door pull trims, check out the link in post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Oct 2013, 19:11 #46 

Bermudan 75
Is Simon still around?

Fancy added a bit more wood.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 16:08 #47 

Trebor
Yes Mike just e mail him your requirements and he will give you a price

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 14 Jan 2016, 00:29 #48 

Bermudan 75
Thank you Rob.

Posted 14 Jan 2016, 04:02 #49