Walnut Accessories by Trebor

Trebor
Can I be a bit cheeky and post a link to the club forum so anyone who is interested in buying any of the walnut products from Simon in Bulgaria can do so, the latest addition being walnut seat sides

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... 48&page=61
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 19:16 #1 

Duncan
Looks good, thanks for the tipoff.

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 19:25 #2 

kandyman
Cheeky ;)

We don't mind the posting of links to help the members.

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 20:00 #3 

raistlin
Rob,

I still haven't heard from Simon regarding the walnut fascia for the self levelling type LSM (Light Switch Module).
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 21:02 #4 

Trebor
did you send me a picture Paul or contact him direct, happy to help and raise this with him but the ideal situation is to send him an LSM to design from unless it is not much different from the existing one and all he has to do is make some adjustmemts
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 21:43 #5 

Last edited by Trebor on 25 Nov 2011, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
Very little difference Rob.

I thought I'd given you a picture of mine... maybe I didn't.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 22:18 #6 

Trebor
let me have a picture and i will try and sort it for you
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Nov 2011, 22:41 #7 

Trebor
Pauls LSM is now being sorted but just letting anyone interested know that you can now order the non memory walnut seat sides from Simon - see above link, just waiting for a memory option to arrive for test fiting and i will let you all know when you can order these
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 23 Nov 2011, 17:07 #8 

PaulT
Rob

Is there a reason why Simon is not linked to this site - I do not really wish to use the 'club' site

Paul
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 25 Nov 2011, 08:27 #9 

Trebor
not really Paul, its simply that the Walnut thread on the club forum was started by me back in 2009, and i have continued to update developments on there as new products have become avaialble, which saves keeping 2 threads going.

However i would be happy to put a thread on here with a copy of the schematic and contact details if a mod will direct me to where it should go ?

Of course all members have to contact Simon direct to order and that is done by e mailing him at bg3711@yahoo.com which can be done without reference to the club
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Nov 2011, 09:22 #10 

PaulT
Rob

I do recognise the work that you have put in to getting the various items available.

Paul
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 25 Nov 2011, 11:25 #11 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 Dec 2011, 23:40 #12 

Duncan
Interesting thread, but don't understand why you need to take the valance off if fitting the memory switch pack with a rectangular hole. It's easy enough to take the memory switch out from the front, though you would need to have a way of retrieving the connector / wires after fitting.

Have to admit to being tempted.....

Posted 03 Dec 2011, 09:41 #13 

Trebor
Simon is now offering 2 versions of the memory option, one so you dont have to remove the valance and one where you do, details of all walnut accessory options now on a sticky in the for sale section
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 21:51 #14 

Trebor
update from Simon - please see link in post 1
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 22:32 #15 

Trebor
Simon is now making chrome air vents and window switch covers, please see link in post 1 for details
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Mar 2012, 19:47 #16 

Trebor
please note that Simon is now making light oak again but please wait one week before placing any orders, a few more details on the link in post 1 of this thread
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 22 Oct 2012, 18:57 #17