Waggon and Horses 6th Oct 2013 by mi2540

mi2540
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I am setting up a meet at this lovely 14th century coaching inn on the 6th of October at 12 pm although this is a Oc meet all members of whatever rover/mg forums are welcome, the food is excellent and the beer is good Im told (Shandydrinker ) if you like to attend please say if eating as it helps landlord with his reservations.

T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) will present at the meet and happy to do diagnostic session for anyone requiring one, I should point out that T4 can read other rover- mg marques and has recently done ZR's and ZS's I will make sure he brings the right leads to the meet

The meet starts at 12 pm lunch is 1:30 pm and we go on until 4-5 pm

Address is :

Waggon and Horses
Watling Street
Elstree
WD6 3AA

Look forward to meeting new friends

Posted 30 Aug 2013, 10:55 #1 

mi2540
T4 now confirmed with 3 people taking up his services, why not come along and get your check up before winter comes along ? pluse some great cars and great food and chat

Posted 13 Sep 2013, 10:23 #2 

mi2540
Just a little bump for this most excellent venue

Posted 17 Sep 2013, 18:19 #3 

kandyman
I went to the first meet here,

Lovey pub and we had a nice BBQ :cheers:

I can't make this one but I'll get to another one soon once I sorted out a few things on my car.

Posted 17 Sep 2013, 19:29 #4 

mi2540
Sorry you cant make it andy this time but will post next meet in new year here and hope you can make it then

Regards Mike

Posted 18 Sep 2013, 18:11 #5