Various Classic Cars by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi
Here is a video i made up of photos i took at the local car classic meet thought some of you may enjoy a peep Arctic
http://youtu.be/gB2hsadRK-U
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 09:09 #1 

Tourerfogey
Some nice motors there: particularly like the P6 with period perspex sun visor, the regal P5s and the Volvo Amazon. The very clean looking CF Bedford brought back memories as well, as my brother used to have one and I lost count of the number of times we both lay un der it taking the troublesome gearbox in and out!

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 10:16 #2 

Duncan
Tourerfogey wrote: The very clean looking CF Bedford brought back memories as well, as my brother used to have one and I lost count of the number of times we both lay un der it taking the troublesome gearbox in and out!

I think the worst job was adjusting the tappets. Terrible access, and always rattled when the gap was set to specification.

I once saw a box from one where the laygear had split in half, along it's length. Didn't work very well after that!

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 12:46 #3 

podge
Some nice cars there,one thing that stuck me is that they all have their own individuality...pity we cannot say the same for what is on the roads today.

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 18:07 #4