Time to say hello here!! by Messenger

Messenger
I'm sure this thread wasn't here the other day.

Anyway, I would now like to say hello! on the proper hello thread!

My posts so far have included all sorts of mindless cobblers including what you should put in a sandwich, I shall move on to more appropriate postings shortly.

I was rather bored of my old username so I am now operating under my new guise for the shiny new site.

I have clearly had too much coffee this evening, I just thought I would share that with you.

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 23:18 #1 

Last edited by Messenger on 06 Jun 2010, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDotCom
Thanks for sharing that with us whoever you are. ;) :mrgreen: :gmc:
and Welcome of course. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 23:20 #2 

Rorybreaker
HotblackDesiato wrote:I'm sure this thread wasn't here the other day.

My posts so far have included all sorts of mindless cobblers including what you should put in a sandwich, I shall move on to more appropriate postings shortly.

I was rather bored of my old username so I am now operating under my new guise for the shiny new site.

I have clearly had too much coffee this evening, I just thought I would share that with you.

Is this a coded 'message'? ;)

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 10:37 #3 

Duncan
Rorybreaker wrote:
HotblackDesiato wrote:I'm sure this thread wasn't here the other day.

Is this a coded 'message'? ;)

Yes I think it might be. Don't shoot the ........

I think he's having a bad day having pressed a black button with black writing on his black control panel, that then lit up black to tell him he'd pressed it! Now on his way to the heart of the sun!

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 19:59 #4 

Zeb
T'was a pleasure to have an all too brief natter tonight with you sir. :cheers: ...I am now more convinced than ever that we should be put in charge................of everything... :lol:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 20:12 #5 

raistlin
Hi Corin,

Nice to see you over here :D

BTW, I still owe you postage.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 20:22 #6 

Messenger
raistlin wrote:Hi Corin,

Postage? I don't remember any postage, your clearly thinking about something else ;)

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 20:57 #7 

kevin
HotblackDesiato wrote:
raistlin wrote:Hi Corin,

Postage? I don't remember any postage, your clearly thinking about something else ;)

I know you cant remember to post. ;) will I get it before it runs out. will I be :o if or when it come though my door.

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 08:10 #8