think i might get banned or leave the other side!!! by payner75t (Page 1 of 7)

payner75t
i can't believe what's going on in "the club"" .looks like i will either leave or be banned as i have had a falling out with a mods on there
. they are so out of order with thier comments to members (i have been a member longer than most of mods!!!)
think i may just stick to not contributing on forums anymore!!!.
sad really ,but very disillusioned at the moment. :censored:
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:14 #1 

Cowley_MOA
payner75t wrote:i can't believe what's going on in "the club"" .looks like i will either leave or be banned as i have had a falling out with a mods on there
. they are so out of order with thier comments to members (i have been a member longer than most of mods!!!)

I am sure they will read this post but anyway. Pab and Reebs your comments were way off the mark. Parker wonders why people dislike the new moderators. They hardly do a good job of endearing themselves to the fellow members if they spend most of their time insulting them.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:17 #2 

raistlin
I think perhaps the fact that a poll was started with a view to moderation by election might have made some of them feel a little insecure.

Understandable I suppose although quite how such outbursts are supposed to engender respect for their position I fail to understand. :confused:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:21 #3 

JohnDotCom
It is sad that the problems being fired further are by the inexperience of some of their own new "team"

You are welcome here at any time but if you also wish to post there don't let a few mindless idiots stop you.
Everyone should have the right to post up a post as long as it is Legal and sticks to the club rules.

Similar to here only here it is far more Mellow. :bed:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:22 #4 

Bernard
payner75t wrote:i can't believe what's going on in "the club"" .looks like i will either leave or be banned as i have had a falling out with a mods on there

I haven't seen your comments on there but they (the mods) have been provoked somewhat by others.
However I must say that some of their responses are totally out of order and without thought.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:22 #5 

raistlin
JohnDotCom wrote:It is sad that the problems being fired further are by the inexperience of some of their own new "team"

You are welcome here at any time but if you also wish to post there don't let a few mindless idiots stop you.
Everyone should have the right to post up a post as long as it is Legal and sticks to the club rules.

Similar to here only here it is far more Mellow. :bed:

Wasn't at all happy with the sarcastic comment made to Doreen in that thread John. Sarcastic comments are one thing but behaviour like that to a lady is quite beyond the pale :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:25 #6 

jonjon77
sad really ,but very disillusioned at the moment. :censored:[/quote]

it would be sad if whats happening over there stopped you from helping a member with a problem.after all that is why we are here,to ask for or give help to keep or cars on the road

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:26 #7 

DeuxGazoles
I certainly haven't stopped drinking in the other clubhouse so to speak but I have cut down on my posting lately & have lost quite a lot of respect for some of the TEAM though I haven't been affected personally by their offhand manner.............I'm just trying not to let it all get to me, at the end of the day it's just a forum it's not as if we have to be there :confused:
As long as i can keep my nose clean I will stay a member on there but I wont be renewing my subscription next year as that has proved a foolish waste of a tenner :gmc:

But as for this place & you shower...................I luvvit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:30 #8 

DeuxGazoles
Oh and another thing why did my thread change titles???? Hmm Hmmm :mad1:

Only jokin :mrgreen: .................................................Or am I :stirer:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:33 #9 

Rammie
And I'm pretty sure we luvs you too, until you start talking V***O's of course :panic:
Brian

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:36 #10 

Rammie

You and me both, maybe, still you can always come here and have a chill out, anytime :cheers:
Brian

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:41 #11 

JohnDotCom
raistlin wrote:Wasn't at all happy with the sarcastic comment made to Doreen in that thread John. Sarcastic comments are one thing but behaviour like that to a lady is quite beyond the pale :(

Dodo is very annoyed and will be asking for her money back in a email she is sending.
The behaviour of the Mods concerned is, well I don't know, but........

She has been a fully paid up member for years and there is no reason for the response she got to her post,
also she should be treated as a paid up member and not be linked or refereed to in the way she was with me.
Insulting.. :gmc:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:44 #12 

Rammie
JohnDotCom wrote:
raistlin wrote:Wasn't at all happy with the sarcastic comment made to Doreen in that thread John. Sarcastic comments are one thing but behaviour like that to a lady is quite beyond the pale :(

Dodo is very annoyed and will be asking for her money back in a email she is sending.

She has been a fully paid up member for years and there is no reason for the response she got to her post,
also she should be treated as a paid up member and not be linked or refereed to in the way she was with me.

Indeed so John, as I posted after I had read it, not good from a really knowledgable chap too, shame. :confused:
Brian

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:48 #13 

Cowley_MOA
JohnDotCom wrote:

I have made exactly that point John!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:51 #14 

payner75t
can't say i blame her . i would seriously be peeved..
i wonder if some of the mods over there actually realise what they are doing???
i can't see that the directors are dealing with it either. they just seam to be hiding away and hiding from the anger and resentment that's building up. :mad1:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:51 #15 

DeuxGazoles
payner75t wrote:can't say i blame her . i would seriously be peeved..
i wonder if some of the mods over there actually realise what they are doing???
i can't see that the directors are dealing with it either. they just seam to be hiding away and hiding from the anger and resentment that's building up. :mad1:

Calm down, steady now, big breaths (yeth I know I've had them thince I was thixteen) visit the mellow room & relax & enjoy
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=428

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:58 #16 

JohnDotCom
I thank members of both Clubs that have shown and responded a post of support for Doreen, as I am sure you would for any Lady treated in such a manner.
Many Thanks
But please don't risk your membership there and get in any trouble, it seems member suspended tonight,
threads now closed.............

Again thanks on her behalf (she has gone to bed now :bed: )
John

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 23:02 #17 

payner75t
JohnDotCom wrote:I thank members of both Clubs that have shown and responded a post of support for Doreen, as I am sure you would for any Lady treated in such a manner.
Many Thanks
But please don't risk your membership there and get in any trouble, it seems member suspended tonight,
threads now closed.............

Again thanks on her behalf (she has gone to bed now :bed: )

i am not that bothered if i get thown out, with whats going on they don't deserve my membership!!! :clap: :censored:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 23:06 #18 

CDTi
Disgraceful comment from Reebs tonight towards Dodo.

He made it even worse by not apologizing in his lengthy reply. I'd expect that comment from some of the loudmouths that seem to frequent the Club of late, but not from a mod.

I haven't posted on there much for the past few months due to being busy at work, but I'm pretty sick of it at this stage.
:ireland:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 23:52 #19 

Mick
(Site Admin)
The lowest form of wit.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... ostcount=5

Reebs, you disappoint, I always considered you above such sarcasm.

And Pab you also disappoint.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... ostcount=7

I haven't read any of the threads or posts that lead you to make such comments but you both should take a long hard look at what you are doing.

It would appear that the new moderation team feel under pressure and have not as yet got to grips with how to respond without causing offence. May I recommend you all go off into mod land and do your ranting and raving in there, and come back onto the forum with a post that does not include your emotional bullshit. You'll never make it otherwise.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 00:11 #20