think i might get banned or leave the other side!!! by payner75t (Page 2 of 7)

PaulT
Thanks for positng the links

Mmm, totally and utterly appaling. The bullies are in the playground.

How to alienate people - thought the Directors might have been concerned - after all they stand to lose money.

Moderators should lead by example - or is this how they wish members to behave - although I dare say if a member said things about them in a similar vein the post would be deleted.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 06:45 #21 

baconbuttyman
J.D.C. send me your paypal addy again mate will ya, deleted my pm's on the club. cheers.
firstly its take me a lot to come over and say this, i will probably get ousted for it too. but i say this for the sake of the club.
ok here is my take. quite frankly speaking for my self i volunteered for the job and was then taken up on my offer, as i think were the other guys. since we started the job which we all did so enthusiastically and learning by ear i think at the time we were baptised under fire some what, we joined when the muck hit the fan, since then, we have been baited by rabbet and zeb, sometimes we ignored it and sometimes when they realised we never rose to it they got worse, IT's these people who are causing upset to the club, if they had geniune questions then why not use the pm system instead of creating an air of distrust. i was quite disapointed to find that rabbet had joined Zeb in the baiting which is what it was. I know that people were upset that the original 4 mods were banned BUT they all know that the are free to return if they wish, this has been made known on several occasion and no i am not going to trawl thru the posts to find them. I was quite honoured to be asked, i thought when i volunteered i would be at the back of a long line, Obviously i was not, in my opinion, Rabbet, in my opinion what business is it of yours if a member wants to become a trader, why should you be notified, its between the club and member, if a mod wants to do trade then why not. ebay doesnt consult with all other traders when some one new joins does it, so why should the club, i am writing this knowing it will be frowned upon and i may even be asked to stand down as a moderator, but quite frankly i am a man not a boy and i roll with the punches, in view to the "door is that way comment" i meant, vote with your feet which tbh was quite obvious rabbet. all we want to do is get on with the job in hand, we need to find a level of peace, i am asking if all you want to do is pick at people over there or simply cause trouble for the mods then dont, its not doing any one any favours. there is room for both. if there wernt then i am sure Mick, John, simon and Andy knew this and if they thought different then why would they open this site (nice newer look btw :clap:)
most of the questions that the club is being asked is from when the old mods wire in office, so how can we answer them? some of the controvercial decisions were made by the old mods and ranting at Pete is unjustified, i know Mick n co will jump up and claim its untrue but i have seen the logs, certain users that were banned over there by the old school are now on here and best mates with the guys who ultimately banned them. which is fine, i have no probs with that, but dont come over to the club and kick up a fuss when the old mods ruled with a fist of iron over there, they were the ones who closed and deleted threads and posts left n right, the amount of users who were banned over there by them is astounding and tbh the user probably deserved it. but thats cos they ruled with an iron fist as i said, we are still finding our feet and i think we (new mods) need to be of the same ilk. I will answer any questions via PM but i will not be drwn into a public debate any more. to the people who i mentioned initially, its time to grow up. this is all i will say on this forum or any other, publically
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 09:35 #22 

PaulT
So Baconbuttyman has castigated two people - what about the treatment of Raistlin and Takestock / Stocktake, especially the totally unacceptable post made by Christopher about Stocktake. Leading by example eh, and an apology made by PM for something that was made in public.

As for rising to bait, if bait has been laid, then do not. Watch any of the police documentaries and they do not react to provocation. Why? Because all that does is inflame the situation.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 10:39 #23 

zojosc
I dont know if I am the only one but I have become bloody fed up with this subject. My time spent on the other site has become less because of all the back bitting and mud slinging and now it seems to have spred over here.Perhaps the time has come to just abandon popping in to the "club houses", which is sad because my times with the cyber friends I have met through both sites has been an enjoyment.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 11:00 #24 

payner75t
baconbuttyman wrote:J.D.C. send me your paypal addy again mate will ya, deleted my pm's on the club. cheers.
firstly its take me a lot to come over and say this, i will probably get ousted for it too. but i say this for the sake of the club.
ok here is my take. quite frankly speaking for my self i volunteered for the job and was then taken up on my offer, as i think were the other guys. since we started the job which we all did so enthusiastically and learning by ear i think at the time we were baptised under fire some what, we joined when the muck hit the fan, since then, we have been baited by rabbet and zeb, sometimes we ignored it and sometimes when they realised we never rose to it they got worse, IT's these people who are causing upset to the club, if they had geniune questions then why not use the pm system instead of creating an air of distrust. i was quite disapointed to find that rabbet had joined Zeb in the baiting which is what it was. I know that people were upset that the original 4 mods were banned BUT they all know that the are free to return if they wish, this has been made known on several occasion and no i am not going to trawl thru the posts to find them. I was quite honoured to be asked, i thought when i volunteered i would be at the back of a long line, Obviously i was not, in my opinion, Rabbet, in my opinion what business is it of yours if a member wants to become a trader, why should you be notified, its between the club and member, if a mod wants to do trade then why not. ebay doesnt consult with all other traders when some one new joins does it, so why should the club, i am writing this knowing it will be frowned upon and i may even be asked to stand down as a moderator, but quite frankly i am a man not a boy and i roll with the punches, in view to the "door is that way comment" i meant, vote with your feet which tbh was quite obvious rabbet. all we want to do is get on with the job in hand, we need to find a level of peace, i am asking if all you want to do is pick at people over there or simply cause trouble for the mods then dont, its not doing any one any favours. there is room for both. if there wernt then i am sure Mick, John, simon and Andy knew this and if they thought different then why would they open this site (nice newer look btw :clap:)
most of the questions that the club is being asked is from when the old mods wire in office, so how can we answer them? some of the controvercial decisions were made by the old mods and ranting at Pete is unjustified, i know Mick n co will jump up and claim its untrue but i have seen the logs, certain users that were banned over there by the old school are now on here and best mates with the guys who ultimately banned them. which is fine, i have no probs with that, but dont come over to the club and kick up a fuss when the old mods ruled with a fist of iron over there, they were the ones who closed and deleted threads and posts left n right, the amount of users who were banned over there by them is astounding and tbh the user probably deserved it. but thats cos they ruled with an iron fist as i said, we are still finding our feet and i think we (new mods) need to be of the same ilk. I will answer any questions via PM but i will not be drwn into a public debate any more. to the people who i mentioned initially, its time to grow up. this is all i will say on this forum or any other, publically

that's your opinion ,which you should have kept to yourself . i also feel that your out of order both here and on the club.
personally if i was in charge here i would ban you for insulting the people who run here, but that's just me.
as for the club , well the directors seem to have better things to do than sort the problems out. :confused:
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 11:23 #25 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thank you for your Post Mr Bacon.
It is patently obvious that your grasp of the situation you find yourself in regarding the owners club forum is not at all what you think it is, your allegations are akin to those of a drowning man flailing around in the dark in an attempt to find something solid to grasp onto. You have in this instance failed abysmally.
If you wish to post on this forum again you will first have to ask my permission and I will require a copy of your intended post beforehand.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 11:26 #26 

payner75t
hard but fair , i feel .
i don't think the mods over there have a clue about what's happening or why it's happening .

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 11:32 #27 

the_doctor
i have read the posts by the people named in baconbuttymans post and it seems to me they are simply trying to stir up trouble on the 75zt site.
If i read between the lines Mick, am i to assume bacon is banned. hhmmm, seems to me that you dont like what bacon said and you threw your toys out.
also seems to me that the guys on the club site are more tollerable of you than you of them.
You guys really do hold grudges against the club dont you.
You have your protagonists who go there and mix it up then come back sniggering, very childish.
Seems that bacon have a fair view of some one who was just trying to help the club out, also it seems that bacon hit a nerve about your methods as a mod and being heavy handed with it. some thing tells me bacon has more about him than you think and if you think he will ask to post here in the future then i think you will have a very long wait.
I STILL havent registered over there and i fully expect to get banned from here for speaking out for some one i dont know.
I suspect you people need supervision of some adults

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 12:45 #28 

Cowley_MOA
the_doctor wrote:i have read the posts by the people named in baconbuttymans post and it seems to me they are simply trying to stir up trouble on the 75zt site.
If i read between the lines Mick, am i to assume bacon is banned. hhmmm, seems to me that you dont like what bacon said and you threw your toys out.
also seems to me that the guys on the club site are more tollerable of you than you of them.
You have your protagonists who go there and mix it up then come back sniggering, very childish.
Seems that bacon have a fair view of some one who was just trying to help the club out, also it seems that bacon hit a nerve about your methods as a mod and being heavy handed with it. some thing tells me bacon has more about him than you think and if you think he will ask to post here in the future then i think you will have a very long wait.
I STILL havent registered over there and i fully expect to get banned from here for speaking out for some one i dont know.

http://trololololololololololo.com/
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 12:53 #29 

the_doctor

exactly my point

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:05 #30 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote:i have read the posts by the people named in baconbuttymans post and it seems to me they are simply trying to stir up trouble on the 75zt site.

You sir are TROLL of the first water. Each and every post you have made here has been an attempt to get a rise out of anybody you can. You may have noted that we are all well trained in the art of dealing with TROLLS. You are in point of fact a piss poor TROLL by any standards. You have not noticed your name in your profile being T. ROLL nor have you noticed your location being "under a bridge".
First rules of TROLLING make sure you know who you are dealing with and don't get caught out for who you really are. You have failed on both counts.
You can post here as much as you like, you make a fool of yourself every time you do and that I find entertaining.

BTW we have large stocks of:
trollspray.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:06 #31 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote:

exactly my point

The only point you have is the one on top of your head.

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:07 #32 

the_doctor
ok mick you did make me laff with the troll spray, what is a troll by the way

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:15 #33 

payner75t
will people please calm down
yes i have been blunt over there but i believe it was/is needed to wake the directors up.
anyway ,i guess mick has just got annoyed ,don't let "the doctor " get to you show you are above that!!
i think he is just a wind up merchant!!

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:17 #34 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote: what is a troll by the way

Take a look in the mirror. :)

How's the car you bought last Saturday? Windscreen wipers in good order now?

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:23 #35 

the_doctor
Mick wrote:

oh yeah, tesco 4.99..job done.

quik question tho, on my window switch, there is a button at the bottom. when i press it my mirror whine, but nothing happens

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:31 #36 

payner75t
i see i've just been told off by baconbuttyman on the otherside .so i told him exactly what i thought !!!!

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:33 #37 

Mick
(Site Admin)
the_doctor wrote:
Mick wrote:

oh yeah, tesco 4.99..job done.

quik question tho, on my window switch, there is a button at the bottom. when i press it my mirror whine, but nothing happens

Try posting your question the technical section. I'm sure someone will answer you. :)

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:36 #38 

Cowley_MOA
payner75t wrote:i see i've just been told off by baconbuttyman on the otherside .so i told him exactly what i thought !!!!

Good for you Mark! I will be responding to my personal attack later.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:38 #39 

payner75t
Cowley_MOA wrote:
payner75t wrote:i see i've just been told off by baconbuttyman on the otherside .so i told him exactly what i thought !!!!

Good for you Mark! I will be responding to my personal attack later.

better be careful or we will both end up banned.
i can't see why the directors are ignoring what's happening ,burying thier heads in the sand hoping it will go away is no way to run anything!!! :hissyfit:

Posted 06 Jul 2010, 13:49 #40