The Ultimate Car Mod... by Mad-Monkey

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mad-Monkey
Treat your car this christmas

Who's going to do it? :D

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 17:26 #1 

Bermudan 75
Are they remotely controlled ? or do they blink with the headlamp power wash?

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 17:32 #2 

Bernard
That's funny, I saw the things fitted on a new Mini parked at Redditch hospital yesterday.
Looked quite cute. Yeh, I'll get m'coat.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 19:21 #3 

geesmith
...got me tenting....

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 22:15 #4 

raistlin
They look OK an a beemer and possibly give an insight into the nature of the driver but NOT on something as classy as a Rover 75.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 22:31 #5 

Mad-Monkey
If they winked I'd have a pair :D

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 22:33 #6 

Duncan
I colleague of mine has them on a Lupo. They suit that kind of car (and person). He claims his sister put them on of course.....

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 22:48 #7 

Dave
Bernard wrote:That's funny, I saw the things fitted on a new Mini parked at Redditch hospital yesterday.
Looked quite cute. Yeh, I'll get m'coat.

I have also seen these on a PINK Mini.... Driven by a bloke....

He looked very embarrassed, so I assume it was his wife's!

Posted 05 Dec 2011, 23:36 #8 

Mad-Monkey
They seem to be fair more popular than I thought! Not sure thats a good thing mind!

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 07:35 #9 

Dave
Trust me, it's not a good thing............

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 08:55 #10 

Bernard
Strange how these gimmicks catch on. Do you remember the stick-on bullet holes a few years ago?
Or the fly deflectors that were once all the rage with every other car fitted with one?
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 08:58 #11 

carlpenn
Bernard wrote:Strange how these gimmicks catch on. Do you remember the stick-on bullet holes a few years ago?
Or the fly deflectors that were once all the rage with every other car fitted with one?

Or the Lower half of Garfield, which you stuck through your Radiator Grille.........lol Funnily enough, where I grew up, we used to Have random Pheasants decorating our Grilles, but thats all part of living in the Countryside for you :p

There is a Woman with a Fiat local to me with these Eyelashes on, I have to admit, they look daft.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 09:05 #12 

Bermudan 75
carlpenn wrote:
Bernard wrote:Strange how these gimmicks catch on. Do you remember the stick-on bullet holes a few years ago?

Or the Lower half of Garfield, which you stuck through your Radiator Grille.........lol Funnily enough, where I grew up, we used to Have random Pheasants decorating our Grilles, but thats all part of living in the Countryside for you :p

There is a Woman with a Fiat local to me with these Eyelashes on, I have to admit, they look daft.

She must be a large lady..... :lol:

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 09:21 #13 

Dave
Rover418275 wrote:
carlpenn wrote:There is a Woman with a Fiat local to me with these Eyelashes on, I have to admit, they look daft.

She must be a large lady..... :lol:

That I like!!

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 09:43 #14 

Jürgen
raistlin wrote:but NOT on something as classy as a Rover 75.

You shouldn't judge before testing ... :mrgreen:

:panic:

Posted 06 Dec 2011, 10:38 #15