The Pride of Longbridge weekend 2011 by Cowley_MOA

Cowley_MOA
[centre]The Pride of Longbridge Weekend 15th, 16th & 17th April 2011[/centre]

[centre]Following the success of 2010's display at Pride of Longbridge we will again be attending this year.

Friday 15th: I am planning to go up to Longbridge at some point on the Friday and wondered if anyone else is interested (like last year) in having a group meal? I wondered about going here http://www.oaktreepub.co.uk/ as it looks nice and is close to both Longbridge and the Premier Inn.

Saturday 16th April: Meet up somewhere (TBA) before traveling in convoy to Cofton Park where Pride of Longbridge is held. Then on Saturday evening after leaving Cofton park travel in convoy to The Four Ashes for a dinner and the overnight camp site and venue for the Sunday's Nano meet.

Event Details:
The Pride Of Longbridge 2011
Cofton Park
Longbridge
Birmingham

9:30 AM - 5.00 PM[/centre]

Sunday 17th April: The Nano Meet begins.. After everyone wakes up or arrives :D I'm sure Paul or Rob will start their own specific thread in due course though.

To make it easy just post up how much of weekend you wish to attend and I will add it to this list...

Friday evening...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)

Saturday convoy...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)

Pride of Longbridge....

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)

The Four Ashes Saturday Night...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)

The Great Nano Meet...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 18:37 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I've re-formatted your post so that it no longer looks as if you you just dashed over here and pasted a direct copy of your post elsewhere which uses american spellings in bb code and then left without reading your own post.

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 18:56 #2 

takestock
I'm in for Sat and Sunday, travelodge near Four Ashes is basic but cheap digs at £29 for a family room for the sat night for those who don't plan on camping :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 19:19 #3 

starbug2
[centre]Following the success of 2010's display at Pride of Longbridge we will again be attending this year.

Friday 15th: I am planning to go up to Longbridge at some point on the Friday and wondered if anyone else is interested (like last year) in having a group meal? I wondered about going here http://www.oaktreepub.co.uk/ as it looks nice and is close to both Longbridge and the Premier Inn.

Saturday 16th April: Meet up somewhere (TBA) before traveling in convoy to Cofton Park where Pride of Longbridge is held. Then on Saturday evening after leaving Cofton park travel in convoy to The Four Ashes for a dinner and the overnight camp site and venue for the Sunday's Nano meet.

Event Details:
The Pride Of Longbridge 2011
Cofton Park
Longbridge
Birmingham

9:30 AM - 5.00 PM[/centre]

Sunday 17th April: The Nano Meet begins.. After everyone wakes up or arrives :D I'm sure Paul or Rob will start their own specific thread in due course though.

To make it easy just post up how much of weekend you wish to attend and I will add it to this list...

Friday evening...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
stephen (starbug) likey

Saturday convoy...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
stephen (starbug) likey

Pride of Longbridge....

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
stephen (starbug) likey

The Four Ashes Saturday Night...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
stephen (starbug) maybe

The Great Nano Meet...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 20:42 #4 

Cowley_MOA
Mick wrote:I've re-formatted your post so that it no longer looks as if you you just dashed over here and pasted a direct copy of your post elsewhere which uses american spellings in bb code and then left without reading your own post.

Thanks very much Mick! :hail:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 21:13 #5 

starbug2
As bev would like to to be bringing the MGF can she join our convoy as it was also built at longbridge , if the weather is nice she'll go top less as it is a convertable car after all .......

Posted 15 Jan 2011, 09:43 #6