The Next Nano-Meet Project? by Chartermark

Chartermark
JohnDotCom
Well worth a punt.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 21:06 #2 

takestock
We shall await your arrival at the nano in the said beast ;)

Oh, and don't forget the extra £1200 for the exclusive ***75 reg no :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 21:22 #3 

JohnDotCom
How much should one bid on these as I admit to having no idea of value?
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 21:57 #4 

Chartermark
Hello John,

Between £2 and £5 Thousand, condition dependent. Some later examples of P4's than this one (1955) have reached £6,000+ on the day, it depends who is seeking one at the time.

I would think the example on eBay is worth well less than the asking price, considering the restoration required.

Many parts would surely need to be made from scratch, and having been involved in such endeavours, you need both deep and disregarding pockets. The rewards, (in my experience) are sometimes depressing financially, but spiritually very uplifting.

If you can afford to restore and hang on, the benefits can be spectacular. Having said that, I don't think any Rover would presently fall into that category. More a labour of love, re-creation and then enjoyment of ownership I would imagine.

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 12:51 #5 

Tourerfogey
Will keep an eye on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep an 'EYE' on it , Cyclops, Eye, get it????

Oh suit yourselves :gmc:

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 13:45 #6