• Related topics: (no related topics)

Dallas
Thought I would get some pics up...... :thumbsup:

The Wifes 75 and Mine..... (his and hers)....... :lol:
Bumper to Bumper 1024x768.JPG

75 Rear Ends With Sensors 1024x768.JPG

His and Hers Rears Blank Plate 1024x768.JPG

Edited as used the Forum Photo Uploader

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:47 #1 

Last edited by Dallas on 25 Jun 2010, 13:07, edited 2 times in total.

Rammie
[quote="Dallas"]Thought I would get some pics up...... :thumbsup:

Very nice Wes, hope you haven't pinched those piccies from elseware :?: :gmc:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 00:19 #2 

Last edited by Rammie on 15 Jun 2010, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Dallas
Yertiz wrote:
Dallas wrote:Thought I would get some pics up...... :thumbsup:

How can I pinch my own photos of my 'w' reg 75 and what was my 'V' reg 75, how silly...... :lol:

Look heres one of my daughters and Friends School Prom, dressed up with wedding ribbon etc..... :D
Prom Car Edited 1024x768.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 12:28 #3 

Last edited by Dallas on 25 Jun 2010, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.

Rammie
Dallas wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

How can I pinch my own photos of my 'w' reg 75 and what was my 'V' reg 75, how silly...... :lol:

That's alright then but with things that have been cracking off next door thought I would just ask :thumbsup:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 13:02 #4 

James.uk
Nice cars. Shame about the colour, these weggies bloos are getting soooo common innit.. tsk tsk.. I'm still considering painting the top half of mine Orange to wind Doutone and Colin up. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :D :stirer:

Turquoise, Yellow, White, and lilac were all popular colours on Jags, but I don't think there are many 75's around in those colours... :confused:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 13:18 #5 

Dallas
Yertiz wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

That's alright then but with things that have been cracking off next door thought I would just ask :thumbsup:

No problem :D

Why the doubt in the first place on my pics, are they that good a pic for two most beautiful Wedgewood Blues to be shown in one place together...... oooohhhhh! Lovely.

I have just gone and edited some TEXT to make things clearer, plus added a couple more pics...... :lol: I have loads of pics, do you want to see them all......... :lol: :lol:

Look I have more...... :lol:
Dash 1024x768.JPG

2.0 V6 24V 1024x768.JPG

Spare Wheel Kit Un-Touched 1024x768.JPG

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 13:39 #6 

Last edited by Dallas on 25 Jun 2010, 13:16, edited 1 time in total.

Rammie
Dallas wrote:
Yertiz wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Yertiz wrote:

No problem :D

Why the doubt in the first place on my pics, are they that good a pic for two most beautiful Wedgewood Blues to be shown in one place together...... oooohhhhh! Lovely.

I have just gone and edited some TEXT to make things clearer, plus added a couple more pics...... :lol: I have loads of pics, do you want to see them all......... :lol: :lol:

Don't we all! Yeah, you go for it, you can never have too much "Wedgie", unless we are talking undergarments :gmc:
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:52 #7 

Rammie
Hi Westley,

PM sent.
Brian

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:10 #8 

Dallas
Thanks Brian..... :D

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:31 #9 

Dallas
Well! what do you think....... :o ................. taken the idea from Lightpainter as his photo of his beauty SHOWING his engine does look real ACE.... :thumbsup:

Great fun to do :P ............ some Photo editing software thats available is pretty limitless on what you can achieve these days....

Well! here she is with a clear bonnet......
Rover 75 See Through Bonnet cut out plate 1024x768.JPG

Rover 75 See Through Bonnet Wave White Stripe NO PLATE 1024x768.JPG

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:14 #10 

Last edited by Dallas on 25 Jun 2010, 12:35, edited 4 times in total.

Rammie
Brill that Wes,

Prefer the 1st one though ;)
Brian

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:28 #11 

Dallas
Been playing again....... :thumbsup:

Open Close Bonnet 800x600.gif

................ or how about!

The Colour Changing Bonnet

:D :D :D :D

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 00:51 #12 

Last edited by Dallas on 25 Jun 2010, 12:47, edited 3 times in total.

Lightpainter
Hi Wes, just a couple of questions, in one of your photos you have rear sensors on both cars and on another only one, did you retro-fit or Photoshop them?

I think the animation of the bonnet is great, I feel a tutorial is in order!

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 08:23 #13 

Dallas
Lightpainter wrote:Hi Wes, just a couple of questions, in one of your photos you have rear sensors on both cars and on another only one, did you retro-fit or Photoshop them?

I think the animation of the bonnet is great, I feel a tutorial is in order!

Hi Peter,

No Photo Shop, simply what you see is the true image, I purchased our V reg 75 first and fitted the reversing sensors the week after.

I loved the 75 so much in the Wedgewood Blue :D I went stupidly looking for another 75 in the same colour the week after that, this would be for the wife. The 75 you see without the sensors is the W reg which we have now as it was the better of the two. The V reg 75 we sadly sold back to the garage as it had many problems and would need a lot of time waiting to get in order for myself and the wife & family to be happy.

I did not fit the reversing sensors on the W reg not untill 2 weeks after owning her and the pic you see in our driveway (garden) was taken between fitting the first set of sensors to fitting the second set.

The photo of our W reg and the V reg showing both 75's having sensors was after I had fitted both kits, I/we do miss not having the two 75's :o as it was a totally lovely sight to see two of the beauties together, especially in our drive..... so so many comments from people, most were saying 'how can you afford to run TWO JAGS'.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 21:18 #14 

Dallas
Hi Guys :D I been replacing my pics as I've used all my bandwidth on a third-party Hosting site, photos would be replaced after a months cycle but I thought it would be best to use the Forums Photo uploader file attachment option...... :D

............. so here some more pics to replace.... :thumbsup:

The Cisbo Parking Aid.....
LCD Parking Aid 1024x768.JPG

Cisbo Parking Aid Module 1024x768.JPG

Fitting Reversing Sensors 1024x768 No Plate.JPG

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 13:25 #15 

Rammie
Dallas wrote:Been playing again....... :thumbsup:

:D :D :D :D

Not bad, now I will have to have a think on how to best that. It must be something to do with "Wedgie Blues".

Brian

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 14:05 #16 

Dallas
That would look good as wallpaper somewhere around the home :thumbsup:

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 15:57 #17 

Rammie
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must have read my mind :roll:
Brian

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 16:01 #18