The all new Mk 2 Ultimate Remote now available by raistlin (Page 2 of 2)

Jürgen
raistlin wrote:After considerable investment in design manufacture and testing, the all new Mk 2 Ultimate Remote modules are available if anybody wants one.

Good job Paul et al.! :thumbsup:

raistlin wrote:Anybody want one?

Yes please.

Posted 14 Nov 2015, 22:44 #21 

woolleysox
I'm happy with mine but well done guys sounds like the next nano will be an ultimate remote meet :cheers: :unionflag:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 15 Nov 2015, 00:14 #22 

boogiedrummer
I know I live abroad, but could you put my name on the list as well, please?

Posted 18 Nov 2015, 15:36 #23 

raistlin
boogiedrummer wrote:I know I live abroad, but could you put my name on the list as well, please?

Let me know your full address details by PM and I'll let you know the postage cost :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Nov 2015, 15:52 #24 

woolleysox
Should keep my mouth shut drivers window stuck open the other day(panic) as the sky was black over bills mothers. The ultimate remote saved the day locked the car and window shut finished trip home replace faulty door switch now all sorted.

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 20 Nov 2015, 20:55 #25 

theridler
Hi Paul...if possible I would like an ultimate remote pack please...?? Ultimately (pardon the pun!!!) I'd like to incorporate the power fold mirrors ... but I tackle this later... I'll PM you with my address...

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 14:30 #26 

raistlin
theridler wrote:Hi Paul...if possible I would like an ultimate remote pack please...?? Ultimately (pardon the pun!!!) I'd like to incorporate the power fold mirrors ... but I tackle this later... I'll PM you with my address...

Hi John,

Just at the moment, SWMBO's cancer is taking up most of my time and thoughts. Please can you instead, send a PM to Duncan, who will be able to help.

Sorry to duck out but priorities :)
Paul

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 14:56 #27 

theridler
OH Dear ... sorry to bother you...hope things turn out OK... will be praying for you both... regards John

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 15:32 #28 

raistlin
Not to worry John, just explaining why I'm not able to assist at the moment. Thanks for the good wishes.
Paul

Posted 12 Jan 2016, 16:21 #29