Thanks to Bernard by Trebor

Trebor
A big thanks to Bernard who as some of you may know started to convert my ZT to run on LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) at the last nano meet.

After the meet all that was left to do was connect the rear tank to the front end kit and Bernard arranged through a friend for me to put the car up on a lift to complete the job

That was last Sunday and Bernard came to my house today to iron out a few issues but all now good and looking forward to more miles in what was a gas guzzler, LPG is only 60 p per litre near me.

Thanks again Bernard, sterling work and vast knowledge about LPG
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 17:36 #1 

Duncan
I was talking about just this at work today. Well done all involved.

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 17:40 #2 

dattrike
Good news Rob, glad it's running well, looking forward to getting mine done once the belts are done.

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 17:46 #3 

Trebor
that means eating more of your Jaffa Cakes then Dave, your face on Sunday looking at an empty packet was priceless ! ( not all my work though )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:25 #4 

Last edited by Trebor on 12 Aug 2014, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
This wasn't the easiest of tasks by all accounts. Kudos to Bernard for his work and also to Rob for his courage. He had both cars out of commission and in the hands of crazy people recently :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:43 #5 

Trebor
Crazy maybe but both also very technically minded with great knowledge and its a no brainer to put my car in such hands . I consider myself lucky to have friends of that calibre who offer their time and expertise for my benefit
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 18:46 #6 

Bernard
Must be a sign of age, I don't remember it being so much work! I am very pleased that we had done almost all at the nano as I had stuck my neck out somewhat by bragging that it was possible.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 12 Aug 2014, 22:10 #7