Test cycles by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
I need a new tyre & want a matching replacement for the set I put on last September (I hate mismatched tyres) but alas all my searches have drawn a blank :cry:
What I'm after is a 225/45R18 Vredestein Ultrac but NOT the sessanta type just the standard Ultrac with the tree branch pattern

http://www.vredestein.co.uk/Banden_Band ... ndtypeID=1

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 22:44 #1 

JohnDotCom
I've got the Sportrac 3 tyres I'll check with my locakl supplier as they are agents.

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 22:48 #2 

DeuxGazoles
JohnDotCom wrote:I've got the Sportrac 3 tyres I'll check with my locakl supplier as they are agents.

Thanks John.................I wonder if it's just that they're not a very popular size :confused:
I've got a brand new Mich in the boot I can use for now but haven't got one to pair it up with..............am I just too fussy??

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 22:57 #3 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:I need a new tyre & want a matching replacement for the set I put on last September (I hate mismatched tyres) but alas all my searches have drawn a blank :cry:
What I'm after is a 225/45R18 Vredestein Ultrac but NOT the sessanta type just the standard Ultrac with the tree branch pattern

http://www.vredestein.co.uk/Banden_Band ... ndtypeID=1

Found them here for you by doing a google search of the tyre model and size - but they didn't come up in a search when I did search actually on the site using the size and manufacturer??

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&Cookie=froogle&details=Ordern&typ=R-119213&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1

Does allow you to add them to your cart and also allows you to buy them now - so I guess they are in stock or they can get there hands on them.

HTH

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 10:47 #4 

DeuxGazoles
Thanks very much for that .............got a shock at the price though :shock: I only payed £95 each for them last September but they are a discontinued line so I suppose I may have to stump up :roll:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 10:54 #5 

DeuxGazoles
Alright who changed that????? :hissyfit: I wasn't even swearing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 10:58 #6 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:Alright who changed that????? :hissyfit: I wasn't even swearing :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL. I thought you'd done it.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 11:05 #7 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:Thanks very much for that .............got a shock at the price though :shock: I only payed £95 each for them last September but they are a discontinued line so I suppose I may have to stump up :roll:

To be honest for that price you might be able to get a pair of another make for not much more and keep the Vredestein you have in case you get a puncture you can't fix?? Or sell it on eBay as a part worn to cover the difference?
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 11:08 #8