TerraClean by kandyman

kandyman
Been hearing/reading some good reports from people have this carried out on there cars.

Has any R75/ZT owners had this carried out or looked in to this ?

Below is a quick rundown on what it is.

TerraClean is the only de-carbonising service of it's kind in the world!
TerraClean is an advanced and effective decarbonising solution. Ideal for today's higher compression, multi-valve, direct injection, petrol & diesel engines. TerraClean will restore MPG, reduce emissions and regain vehicle performance.

What is Carbon Build-up?
Carbon deposits are the by-product of combustion inside your engine. This build up will affect the efficiency of your engine and typically result in reduced performance, reduced fuel economy and increased emissions.

Keep Your Car Properly Decarbonised!
Proper vehicle maintenance should never be overlooked. Keeping your engine properly decarbonised can improve fuel economy by 4 - 15%, however fixing a faulty oxygen sensor can improve your fuel economy by as much as 40%!

Posted 06 Aug 2012, 16:09 #1 

kandyman

Here is an excerpt from the Wheeler Dealers TV programme on Discovery Channel featuring the Terraclean PETROL machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiViPKIo ... ata_player

Posted 07 Aug 2012, 09:52 #2 

kandyman
Thinking about getting this done while I'm in Scotland,

Not many places offer this service yet but I found a company not to far away that do it http://dalyems.co.uk/

Posted 07 Aug 2012, 10:10 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Be interesting to see the before and after figures on your car and, your consumption figures for your drive back to Kent.

Posted 07 Aug 2012, 10:47 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
On my last long run to and from Wolverhampton Nano meet the on board computer showed same as yours 34.4 mpg I switched A/C off for part of the journey on the motorway and the figure went up to 34.8 mpg then back down to 34.4 when A/C switched back on.

Posted 07 Aug 2012, 10:58 #5