Tapatalk by MrDoodles

MrDoodles
If this is in the wrong section, can a Mod please move!

Since getting an "up-grade" on the Tapatalk app yesterday, I am now unable to post anything from my phone! :(

Now I know that some on here would think that's a good thing :lol: but can can someone report the fault for me please! :confused:

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 09:12 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Best to ask your question on the tapatalk support forums. http://support.tapatalk.com/

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 10:15 #2 

kandyman
If you can read this it's because I can post from tap talk, I did the update yesterday and it seems fine.

Have to tried giving your phone a quick hard reset by holding the home key and the off button untill the phone turns off and keep holding till you seem the apple logo.

You don't lose any settings/data doing this.

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 10:53 #3 

MrDoodles
Mick wrote:Best to ask your question on the tapatalk support forums. http://support.tapatalk.com/

Thanks Mick, I did visit the support forum and apparently there's a problem with the latest up-date on Apple products, so if your app store tells you there's an up-date, I would hold off for a couple of days! :(

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 15:54 #4 

kandyman
Works ok on my 2 iPhone 4's and my IPad :)

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 17:56 #5 

Jürgen
MrDoodles wrote:and apparently there's a problem with the latest up-date on Apple products

Mark, it looks like Apple has fixed a problem with its servers now. So give it a try, delete the app and re-install it by downloading from the app store again.

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 19:45 #6 

MrDoodles
Jürgen wrote:
MrDoodles wrote:and apparently there's a problem with the latest up-date on Apple products

Mark, it looks like Apple has fixed a problem with its servers now. So give it a try, delete the app and re-install it by downloading from the app store again.

Done all that and it's exactly the same! :cry:

Looks like I'll have to wait for up-date "cure" before I can post from my phone again! :cry:

So as I said earlier, if you are running an Apple product and the app store tells you there's an "up-date" on Tapatalk, I would ignore it for now! ;)

Posted 07 Jul 2012, 08:58 #7 

MN190
Mine working ok with latest update and is an apple product

Posted 07 Jul 2012, 09:07 #8 

MrDoodles
Good news!

Had an "up-date" come up this morning when I 1st logged in to Tapatalk, so down-loaded it and I'm now back to being able to post from my phone again!

Posted 17 Jul 2012, 05:32 #9