Synergy for sale. {SOLD} by Duncan

Duncan
I have a Synergy for sale. A friend of mine sold his ZTT so no longer needs it, but isn't a member here.

Not sure which model it is, but it has two small switches as well as the rotary control. Comes with a pierburg MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor) too.

He's looking for £75. Cash on collection or at a meet is preferred, though I could take paypal so long as the costs get covered. Likewise I can send by special delivery if the cost is covered.

Posted 04 Feb 2013, 20:34 #1 

footybatmobileman
Morning,
If still available let me have a tel number so we can organise something.
Cheers,
J

Posted 11 Feb 2013, 10:36 #2 

75driver
Duncan wrote:I have a Synergy for sale. A friend of mine sold his ZTT so no longer needs it, but isn't a member here.

Not sure which model it is, but it has two small switches as well as the rotary control. Comes with a pierburg MAF too.

He's looking for £75. Cash on collection or at a meet is preferred, though I could take paypal so long as the costs get covered. Likewise I can send by special delivery if the cost is covered.

Is this gone?
If not, can you organise a pic to be emailed to me?

Posted 02 Mar 2013, 01:30 #3 

Duncan
Hi.

The previous poster was interested, but never got back to me once he had my phone number. So yes I still have it.

I'll try to find time to photograph it later this afternoon. Just off outside to do some work now!

Duncan

Posted 02 Mar 2013, 11:55 #4 

Bermudan 75
Translation: "Just off outside to do some work now"! means 'Off to pub'

Posted 02 Mar 2013, 19:13 #5 

75driver
Duncan wrote:Hi.

The previous poster was interested, but never got back to me once he had my phone number. So yes I still have it.

I'll try to find time to photograph it later this afternoon. Just off outside to do some work now!

Duncan

Pm's sent, but took a long time to show in my sent items. Did you receive?

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 16:03 #6 

Duncan
Yes. I've taken the photos but not had chance to get them off the camera. Spent the afternoon helping the Vicar who has been the victim of the bodgemonkeys on his trailer wiring. I should get it done after tea!

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 16:51 #7 

Duncan
Got the photos as requested. You can see them here:

http://s63.beta.photobucket.com/user/lo ... ry/Synergy

Posted 03 Mar 2013, 18:13 #8 

Lester-tourer
Hello,do you still have the synergy for sale.Thanks.

Posted 11 Mar 2013, 10:38 #9 

Duncan
Thanks, but it's sold now.

Duncan

Posted 11 Mar 2013, 20:44 #10