"This is not an advert for people to buy parts from my Saloon, Club Rules require me to be subscribed for this purpose. It is an enquiry about my own cars, so please do not get me into trouble by asking to buy stuff"
Now I have the Tourer on the Drive, I am looking at whether or not I could swap parts from teh Saloon to the Tourer. Obviously I know some stuff wont go so I thought I would make a list of what I want in the hope of someone being able to say yes or no.
The cars are: 2000 Plate Saloon V6 and a 2002 CDT Tourer.
1. Carpets ( I figure yes as the interior only changes from the rear seats back)
2. Interior Auto Dipping mirror
3. Front Washer Headlight Jets
4. Rear Reverse Sensors
These bits I am curious about purely to save money:
I am aware teh Clutch Plate is the same, according to Rimmers Product Codes (They both have same codes)
1. Front Suspension and Brake parts? (The 75 Uses McPherson struts iirc? so are they the same on both Body types?)
2. ABS (Antilock Braking System) Modulator (This is a new one on Saloon, I assume if it shares the same codes etc it should be swappable)
3. As the Brakes are relatively new on the Saloon, are these swappable too? Discs / Pads and Shoes?
Is there anything else I could salvage?
Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.