Stupid question but..... by PaulT

• Related topics: (no related topics)

PaulT
Does anyone want a spacesaver spare wheel? Unused. One day in 2050 you will wish you had one in the Concours.

Collection only.

If no one wants it by the 9th then it will be donated to my local authority
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 15:49 #1 

James.uk
And you are parting with it to:- Save space? :clap: 8-)

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 18:45 #2 

takestock
It would make a nice weight to attach to James at Thryburg :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 18:50 #3 

geesmith
^Chuckle.... double space saving.

Forunately no space is saved in the 75 unless you want space to store magazines or old newspapers on top of the spare.
I can never fathom cars that only have room for a space saver as you only use it when the full size wheel becomes flat in the wrong direction. :confused:

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 22:30 #4 

James.uk
Hmmm, so you put the space saver on the car, and then find there's not enuff room in the wheel well for the full size flat tyre you just removed from your car? That's brilliant! :clap: Very inkeeping for a car that stores the ECU (Engine Control Unit) in a box that's prone to flooding and has three known fuel pumps but only one engine.. :roll:

I say "known" as Glynn is still of the opinion there could be five or more fuel pumps hidden about the car somewhere. ;)

As for sinking me in Thrybergh lake, that's against the park regulations = Para 9 Country Park regulations Circa 1996.. "The throwing of people called James into the lake is strictly forbidden, any person or persons caught so doing, or caught attempting to so do, will get a severe kick in the waterworks from afore mentioned James.. :) :P

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 23:58 #5 

geesmith
...I think you'll find that yesterday there were 2 underbonnet pumps in my car and two intank pumps and an injector pump making a total of...????? :twisted:

Also..
The by-law for Thrybergh (pronounced Fryba) Country Park refers to Jimmy not James..... :?

I wrestle my case

Oh and does anyone want Pauls spacesaver spare wheel before one of the local authorities get it... you may be sorry if you have a flat in a tight space.

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 10:54 #6 

MrB
My Civic has a bottle of gloop and a compressor - we shouldn't mock the spacesaver :gmc:

Having said that I am on the lookout for a 16" Union so as I can have a full size spare that matches.

Currently have a 15" Crown in the boot as my spare.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 11:56 #7 

PaulT
geesmith wrote:^Chuckle.... double space saving.

Forunately no space is saved in the 75 unless you want space to store magazines or old newspapers on top of the spare.
I can never fathom cars that only have room for a space saver as you only use it when the full size wheel becomes flat in the wrong direction. :confused:

Think for space saver read money saver - so the car is cheaper to produce.

I must say though, I am impressed by the space in the spare wheel well of a Tourer.
Paul

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 12:12 #8 

PaulT
'ere you lot, I've just realised you lot have hijacked my thread that shows my absolute generosity in offering for free such a wonderful item as a space saver wheel
Paul

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 12:15 #9 

Jürgen
PaulT wrote:'ere you lot, I've just realised you lot have hijacked my thread that shows my absolute generosity in offering for free such a wonderful item as a space saver wheel

Looks like the space saved by the space saver has provided enough space in your thread to be filled by our posts. Would have been a waste of space otherwise. :mrgreen:

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 14:51 #10 

geesmith
Paul, you were very generous to offer your spacesaver for free. If only the car was rear wheel drive, someone could have two spacesavers on the front, hotrod fashion. :)

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 18:15 #11