Strangest MOD seen on a 75/ZT by Tootall

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Tootall
As seen parked in our village outside Papworth Hospital a R75 tourer which had what looked like a R25/ZR tailgate spoiler with the built in brake-light cable tied to the roof rails.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 17:18 #1 

JohnDotCom
Need photos to fully appreciate this. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 18:20 #2 

Zeb
Strangest Mod on a 75.....take your pick...me? I'd go with Baconbuttyman... :confused: :gmc:

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 07:45 #3 

zojosc
Zeb wrote:Strangest Mod on a 75.....take your pick...me? I'd go with Baconbuttyman... :confused: :gmc:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 08:38 #4 

ardvark
Pic's we need pic's

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 13:37 #5 

starbug2
Tootall wrote:As seen parked in our village outside Papworth Hospital a R75 tourer which had what looked like a R25/ZR tailgate spoiler with the built in brake-light cable tied to the roof rails.

:shock: not sure about that ? beats me why no spoilers on the tourer. i'm sure one could be put into the back some were . connect it to the window hinges maybe?

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 16:07 #6 

Tootall
IIRC the V8 ZTT showcar had a spoiler fitted to the tailgate but it meant that the glass half could not be opened on its own.

I will try and get a pic of the one i see in our village next time its about.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 17:47 #7 

Bermudan 75
Zeb wrote:Strangest Mod on a 75.....take your pick...me? I'd go with Baconbuttyman... :confused: :gmc:

:clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :stirer:

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:52 #8