Sony MEX-BT2700 CD Radio Receiver with Bluetooth by Donald MacIver

Donald MacIver
I have this stereo for sale as it is no longer required. I bought it just 5 months ago, and it doesn't have a mark on it. It has all the features you would expect and more. I bought it because it had bluetooth built-in and worked perfectly with my phone as a hands-free system. It has an AUX input on the front for MP3 players and Ipods. It has changer control and 3 sets of pre-outs. I will also include the additional harness which connects between the stereo wiring harness and the car's harness to allow full control of the stereo via the steering wheel controls in the MG ZT and the Rover 75 (I forgot to include this in the pics below, but it will come with the stereo). It comes with the original un-cut ISO leads, all the instructions, storage case for face, cage, and a remote control. This stereo has an RRP of £150 and the remote compatible harness cost me £20, I am after £100 for the lot inc postage.

Here's a couple of pics:

Posted 11 Aug 2010, 21:33 #1 

Donald MacIver
Here is a photo showing the additional harness which i am including which goes between the stereo wiring leads and the car's wiring harness to allow full control of the stereo using the remote buttons on the steering wheel.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 13:24 #2