Slight juddering fixed i think by psicobra

• Related topics: (no related topics)

psicobra
I have just fixed a number of problems very easily the car was juddering slightly while pulling away also was very easy to stall especially when pulling away from lights ect. I was reading a thread on here about tightening the throttle cable i did and it has made the world of difference.

The car is a lot faster pulls away a lot easier and the juddering seems to have stopped so tip for any one with similar problems good luck.

Andy

Posted 04 Oct 2011, 21:43 #1 

takestock
Nice one Andy, we will make a mechanic out of you yet :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Oct 2011, 17:18 #2 

psicobra
Lol yeah but what i found out afterwards is messing around witht he cable i must gummed it up with old grease cable was sticking after that but a quick squirt of WD40 and i pumped the peddle a few times been great since.

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 13:32 #3 

Last edited by psicobra on 31 Jan 2012, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
Slack throttle cable is pretty common. I check mine regularly and have adjusted it several times over the years

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 13:42 #4 

psicobra
Bet u got it right tho mick lol unlike me doing 70MPH down the motorway with no feet it was like having cruise control lol.

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 14:23 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Sounds like fun.......... New meaning of the word fun. :D

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 15:35 #6 

psicobra
well i discovered the colour of adrenalin..................... it's brown and got lumpy bits in.

Andy

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 18:43 #7 

psicobra
takestock wrote:Nice one Andy, we will make a mechanic out of you yet :D

i fitted my own cam sensor and i only sheared off one bolt it works and everything.

Andy

Posted 06 Feb 2012, 18:45 #8