shiny bumpers by jonjon77

• Related topics: (no related topics)

jonjon77
its only taken 18 months but lve got my bumpers resprayed.ex father in law has done a great job in matching the colour.just the m.o.t to get through in the morning now

jon

Posted 03 Dec 2010, 12:53 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Best of everything for the MOT.

Posted 03 Dec 2010, 12:55 #2 

Bermudan 75
jonjon77 wrote:its only taken 18 months but lve got my bumpers resprayed.ex father in law has done a great job in matching the colour.just the m.o.t to get through in the morning now

jon

Hi Jon,

Just dazzle the MOT mechanic with your now complete set of Croft's door finishers. :thumbsup:

Cheers :cheers:

Mike

Posted 03 Dec 2010, 13:41 #3 

jonjon77
thanks mick,it shouldnt fail.it looks cared for now there are no scraps in the back bumper and the fronts not full of stone chips.thanks mike for sorting the finisher out but due to the weather and the car been away l havnt had chance to put the finisher on.l will put it on when its a little warmer to give it chance to stick.l dont fancy losing another.

jon

Posted 03 Dec 2010, 15:53 #4 

MrB
Best of luck with the MOT Jon.

Am sure you won't need it. Got to be one of the best looked after 75 tourers around.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 01:41 #5 

jonjon77
cheers chris.have you got yours sorted?
it passed the m.o.t this morning :D.no advisories either.

jon

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 12:43 #6 

MrB
jonjon77 wrote:cheers chris.have you got yours sorted?
it passed the m.o.t this morning :D.no advisories either.

jon

Tank pump seems to be working on and off. Not intirely sure what that meens.

UBP has stopped working once, but was loose connector.

Need to get the new ones ordered - just need to find the £154 to the ones of MKON site.

Also need some winter tyres for my Crowns I have lieing around, as the tyres on my Unions are not working well on ice/snow at all.

Mine seems to be working it's way through the common faults list.

Glad yours sailed through it's MOT Jon.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 18:16 #7