Shannon tube by Borg Warner

Borg Warner
Well it's perished. Now there's a surprise!!!! Whatever possessed them to make it out of a perishable material? Have ordered the neoprene replacement, question is do I need to remove the bumper to replace it? I've unhooked the trumpet so that should just clip back on through the wheel arch access plate and I can get my arm to the far end, so does it just push on? It feels like it does.

Posted 05 Sep 2012, 14:17 #1 

Borg Warner
Well with a little bit of contortion it can be achieved. If anyone needs a 500mm length tube I have some for the price of postage.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 16:07 #2 

persuer
Hiya Gary I would be interested in the other half of unused tubing as my shannon tube is also shot.
thanks Richard

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 17:50 #3 

Borg Warner
Richard

I'm just off to work, I'll PM you over the weekend and we can exchange address etc. Would that be ok?

Gary M

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 19:06 #4 

persuer
Yes that's fine Gary and thanks for that.
Richard

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 19:07 #5 

kandyman
Borg Warner wrote:Well with a little bit of contortion it can be achieved. If anyone needs a 500mm length tube I have some for the price of postage.

That's a very kind offer.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 19:17 #6 

Borg Warner
kandyman wrote:
Borg Warner wrote:Well with a little bit of contortion it can be achieved. If anyone needs a 500mm length tube I have some for the price of postage.

That's a very kind offer.

It's good to help each other out. :cheers:

PM sent Richard.

Posted 08 Sep 2012, 11:57 #7 

persuer
PM replied to Gary and thanks again it is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Sep 2012, 16:14 #8