Set of 17' Starspoke Wheels and Tyres. by JakeWilson (Page 2 of 2)

Arctic
(Trader)
H Dave
Just 5 miles but i was intending to have both but alas it can not be you have got some good wheels there :mrgreen: well done :clap: just hope now rob gets intouch. :thumbsup: Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 22 Jun 2011, 22:49 #21 

DeuxGazoles
This is all very confusing can we just have a recap who bought what from who & for how much? :lol: :lol:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 16:45 #22 

Dave
I bought everyone's wheels for £1.50 a set including delivery! :mrgreen:

(actually I am having Jake's for an undisclosed amount which also happens to be what he asked for them!)

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 17:09 #23 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi and i purchased Rob's for the amount that we agreed on when we meet today and a very nice bloke to boot cheers Rob.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 19:36 #24 

Last edited by Arctic on 18 Jul 2011, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Jake's wheels now sold to me! :-)

Popped over to his place this morning (and you are all right, he is a nice bloke!) to pick them up

Spent a very tiring hour in the sun swapping them this afternoon - not a moment too early as one of my old ones was well dodgy..... :em:

Here's "before" and "after" (and yes, the car could do with a clean!)

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 18:55 #25 

Dave
(not sure why the photo's are so rubbish! They were taken on my Canon SLR and look fine on my PC, but now I've uploaded to Photobucket, they look pants!)

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 19:04 #26 

takestock
Makes a big difference to the car dave, very nice :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 20:02 #27 

Zeb
It'll make a big difference going around corners too...:)

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 20:06 #28 

Dave
takestock wrote:Makes a big difference to the car dave, very nice :)

Without a doubt! Not such a big visual difference as the 18" (*) hairpins I didn't fit would have made, but they just look right, whereas the original wheels weren't quite there!

* As I typed 18" I noticed that the title to this thread is "Set of 17' Starspoke Wheels and Tyres" 17 foot?! (sorry Jake!)

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 20:17 #29 

Dave
Zeb wrote:It'll make a big difference going around corners too...:)

You're right! Been for a spin and feels different already :-) A bit heavier on the steering, but feels more responsive (need to try without Gill as a passenger to see what it's like a bit faster!)

Posted 25 Jun 2011, 20:19 #30