Seat Belt Pretensioner for LHD cars by Bermudan 75

Bermudan 75
Left hand side seat belt pretensioner with seat belt warning light wiring. New and boxed part number EVJ100150PMA. £30 plus p&p

Mike

Posted 30 Dec 2011, 16:46 #1 

Last edited by Bermudan 75 on 31 Dec 2011, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

Mad-Monkey
If this is for the drivers side then yes please Mike if it's still available. I don't get what you mean by left handside but the passenger side was never fitted with a warning light.

Posted 30 Dec 2011, 19:11 #2 

Bermudan 75
This pretensioner would have been for LHD cars. (My old Triumph 2000 Mk 2 had the seat belt warning light for both front seats).

Cheers

Mike

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 09:02 #3 

takestock
Now, linked in to a pressure pad on the passenger side front seat, this would be quite unique :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 10:59 #4 

Bermudan 75
takestock wrote:Now, linked in to a pressure pad on the passenger side front seat, this would be quite unique :)

So does the passenger seat have the wiring?

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 11:03 #5 

Duncan
No wiring for it, you would have to add it.

That feature is quite common on smae brands of car, so the right switch ought to be easy to source. If the buckle switch and occupant sensor switch were wired in series, then put in paralell with the drivers buckle switch, it ought to work fine.

Posted 31 Dec 2011, 14:07 #6 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:No wiring for it, you would have to add it.

That feature is quite common on smae brands of car, so the right switch ought to be easy to source. If the buckle switch and occupant sensor switch were wired in series, then put in paralell with the drivers buckle switch, it ought to work fine.

So apart from some wiring, what would be needed to make the seat belt warning light work for the passenger seat? I assume the drivers seat has some form of pressure pad?

Could be a nice project for the Wolves Nano-meet in April.

Mike

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 15:59 #7 

Jürgen
Rover418275 wrote:I assume the drivers seat has some form of pressure pad?

Don't think so. Assuming someone has to sit in the drivers seat to operate the car ... :mrgreen:

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 16:22 #8 

Bermudan 75
Jürgen wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:I assume the drivers seat has some form of pressure pad?

Don't think so. Assuming someone has to sit in the drivers seat to operate the car ... :mrgreen:

Indeed, I have just checked, seat belt light went out when seat belt fastened, without anyone sitting in the seat.

Posted 09 Jan 2012, 16:56 #9 

milosnikolic
Hi,
do you still have this for sale?

thanks

Posted 20 Sep 2012, 23:18 #10 

Bermudan 75
Yes,sure do.

Posted 24 Sep 2012, 16:49 #11 

milosnikolic
Great, can you please send me a photo of it, jut to be sure that's the one I need.

I will send you email address via PM

Thanks

Posted 24 Sep 2012, 17:06 #12 

milosnikolic
I sent you PM yesterday evening and it's still in the outbox (not sent) ???

anyway, please send photos to milosh.nikolic(at)gmail.com

Thanks

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 08:56 #13 

Mick
(Site Admin)
milosnikolic wrote:I sent you PM yesterday evening and it's still in the outbox (not sent) ???

anyway, please send photos to milosh.nikolic(at)gmail.com

Thanks

PM's remain in outbox until they are read. This indicates that that PM has not yet been read by recipient.

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 11:52 #14