Seat back map pockets (used but in good condition) by SpongeBob

SpongeBob
Following the sale of the last set of map back pockets for the rear of the front seats, I've discovered I have another set in the garage. These though are used and are perhaps in a lighter grey colour but they were standard fit in a Mk1 ZT with the grey/rhodium interior.

Yours for just £29 + £10 p&p or I can bring to the Nano Meet on Sunday 3rd October.

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 20:13 #1 

rmdd
Spongebob,

Do you have pictures? What about shippin them to Holland? Is that possible? Our kids grew up in our car. You should see the signs they left on the pocket boards :shock: Now they are grown up and I want to fix it to a neat situation. Although I have cream or beige seats I wouldn't mind the light grey ones.

Thanks Ralph

Posted 30 Oct 2010, 07:41 #2 

SpongeBob
I'll try get some pics up tomorrow in daylight. Postage to Holland shouldnt be a problem but I'll have to let you know of the cost.

Posted 30 Oct 2010, 11:37 #3 

SpongeBob
As promised - pictures. The marks/indentations on one of the backs would appear to have been from where they have been stored :em: :gmc:

All retaining clips though are present and nothing broken or otherwise apart from the damage as pictured.

_MG_4443.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 31 Oct 2010, 19:29 #4 

rmdd
Spongebob,

Do you stille have these? If so, what about shipping costs to Holland?

Regards Ralph

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 10:45 #5 

SpongeBob
I'm afraid to say they have now gone :(

However, if you check out this topic:- breaking-zt-190-t3805.html - you'll see another member is dismantling his car, perhaps he has some seat backs available? Worth dropping him a PM I'd say ;)

Posted 03 Jul 2011, 19:00 #6