Scrap Doorcards needed by Trebor


User avatar
Trebor
As title, I need a front and rear preferably both drivers side for the walnut door cappings project.

Any colour and they dont have to have the door pull handle on or the chrome door handle as I intend to cut them down to save on postage to Bulgaria so that Simon just has the relevant part to make the door capping

I will be at POL and the club national if anyone can help me with this
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website
Image

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 19:47 #1 


carlpenn
Trebor wrote:As title, I need a front and rear preferably both drivers side for the walnut door cappings project.

Any colour and they dont have to have the door pull handle on or the chrome door handle as I intend to cut them down to save on postage to Bulgaria so that Simon just has the relevant part to make the door capping

I will be at POL and the club national if anyone can help me with this


Robert, I have Four cards for you mate if you want them - They are being removed off the Tourer so I can fit my ZT Cards ;) I am only in Bilston, so if teh Weather is good this weekend they will be ready for you :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 20:42 #2 

User avatar
Trebor
Many thanks Carl but I now have some to pick up at POL and more from a member local to me
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website
Image

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Apr 2012, 23:10 #3 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Carl dont thow them i will have them from you either sunday evening or early monday as i am at the pol and national this week end cheers Arctic.

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 20:55 #4 


carlpenn
Arctic wrote:Carl dont thow them i will have them from you either sunday evening or early monday as i am at the pol and national this week end cheers Arctic.


I wont mate :) I wouldn't have slung them anyway, would have offered them up for free on here 1st.

They are smokestone / Ash Grey :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 13 Apr 2012, 23:08 #5 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
let me know bet time to collect etc and sort out out bit of business cheers steve

Posted 16 Apr 2012, 02:43 #6 


carlpenn
Arctic wrote:let me know bet time to collect etc and sort out out bit of business cheers steve


Anytime after 6pm Mate, I normally get home around 5.45pm from Work :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 16 Apr 2012, 07:03 #7 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Ok will try and get over later cheers steve.

Posted 16 Apr 2012, 13:04 #8 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob
Not having seen you since the last classic at Four Ashes and you going on your holidays did you get the secound lot of door cards sent off ok etc Arctic

Posted 29 Jun 2012, 16:29 #9 


Top

cron