Scheduled Maintenance - Thursday 28th April at 23:00 BST by SpongeBob (Page 2 of 2)

takestock
JohnDotCom wrote:Go to top of page Dave "What's New?" click on that and any new posts in any thread since you last read them are there.
When you click on thread header it will take you to first unread post for you. Or you can use read first unread post if cookies etc not enabled.

aye, 40 pages of the damn things, no discrepency betweem posts that have been updated since i last visited either also it automatically takes me to the last post on any thread whereas clicking on the thread header should take me to the opening post and clicking on the latest post should take me to the last post. now where me damn smilies gone..............oh there they are :panic:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 07:21 #21 

zojosc
I like the new set up. :clap:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 08:47 #22 

Bermudan 75
Well done to the Admin Team, site looks highly polished, nothing like my car. :clap:

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 09:49 #23 

JohnDotCom
takestock wrote:
JohnDotCom wrote:Go to top of page Dave "What's New?" click on that and any new posts in any thread since you last read them are there.
When you click on thread header it will take you to first unread post for you. Or you can use read first unread post if cookies etc not enabled.

aye, 40 pages of the damn things, no discrepency betweem posts that have been updated since i last visited either also it automatically takes me to the last post on any thread whereas clicking on the thread header should take me to the opening post and clicking on the latest post should take me to the last post. now where me damn smilies gone..............oh there they are :panic:

Dave you have a PM with answers. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 11:54 #24 

takestock
JohnDotCom wrote:
takestock wrote:

Dave you have a PM with answers. ;)

So, i read this and then went off to look at my pm's, read the pm and wanted to come back here to reply to your post john but it was no longer displayed under whats new. So then back to main page, locate the section it is under, then locate the thread and finally here I am. Pain, but no doubt i will get there. I do like the new functions though , picture quality improved, details of OP without having to open thread, just feel like a kid thats had his "view new posts" option taken off him :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 13:53 #25 

SpongeBob
"New Posts" is an option under "Search" for those who miss it ;) Just click on the "Search" button and on the next page you'll see various things to fill in but more importantly there are some quick-links right under the title :)

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 15:17 #26 

takestock
SpongeBob wrote:"New Posts" is an option under "Search" for those who miss it ;) Just click on the "Search" button and on the next page you'll see various things to fill in but more importantly there are some quick-links right under the title :)

Still cannot find it, sub headings i see are

View unanswered posts
View unread posts
View active topics

no new posts :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 15:33 #27 

SpongeBob
takestock wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:"New Posts" is an option under "Search" for those who miss it ;) Just click on the "Search" button and on the next page you'll see various things to fill in but more importantly there are some quick-links right under the title :)

View unanswered posts
View unread posts
View active topics

Try now ;)

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 16:03 #28 

takestock
SpongeBob wrote:
takestock wrote:

View unanswered posts
View unread posts
View active topics

Try now ;)

Cheat :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Apr 2011, 18:29 #29