SAVE GROVEY!!! by Chiffon Huileux (Page 2 of 2)

Simon
:stirer: :stirer: I Think you keep Grovey too, Well at least till the Next Manningtree Vehicle Show!!! :stirer: :stirer:

Fancy a Swap Col!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 19:13 #21 

Chiffon Huileux
Myself and Mr Gazoles went for abit of a run in Grovey last night along some of the twisty B roads around our area. Col wasnt holding back on the loud pedal either :twisted: He was also giving it abit of beef in the corners :rolling: to which I pointed out that he would not have as much fun in a V***o as it would probably bounce off into a field :stirer: :stirer: :stirer:
Anyone want to stroke my Chinese Bear?

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 09:32 #22 

Cowley_MOA
Well done Jig keep working on him :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 10:42 #23 

Chiffon Huileux
Cowley_MOA wrote:Well done Jig keep working on him :D

I'll keep going until he either gives in and keeps Grovey :D or he tells me in the politest possible way to go and do rude things to myself :em:

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 21:58 #24 

Chiffon Huileux
Theres a few black ZTT's with limo glass that feel like one of those!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hearseclub/3735244694/
Like this you mean :gmc:

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 09:07 #25 

Chiffon Huileux
HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 23:43 #26 

XJR6Rob
Chiffon Huileux wrote:Theres a few black ZTT's with limo glass that feel like one of those!! :mrgreen:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hearseclub/3735244694/
Like this you mean :gmc:[/quote]

Ahh i know them, thats H Biffens in bridgwater, they've also got 2 other stretched limo 75's in black with the v8 grill fitted, also a vp 75 estate in black.

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 23:52 #27 

DeuxGazoles
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 12:26 #28 

Chiffon Huileux
Were failing troops, look at Colins last link. He's turning into a mad man :panic:

What we need is a lovely looking lady to tell Colin Grovey is a lovely looking car, I'm sure this will restore his faith :thumbsup:

Now if we could all club together and :gmc:

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 16:45 #29 

takestock
Surely he is only looking at that to replace the shed in his garden?

You only have to mention MPG and it will bring him back to the real world :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 17:20 #30 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:Surely he is only looking at that to replace the shed in his garden?

Admittedly that last one was just a joke but it was also to prove that housebricks come in striking colours too :mrgreen: MPG is not a real put-off to be honest have you heard of LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas)?

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:11 #31 

Bernard
DeuxGazoles wrote:
takestock wrote:Surely he is only looking at that to replace the shed in his garden?

MPG is not a real put-off to be honest have you heard of LPG?

It's all right folks, for the greater good I've already told him that they can't be converted to LPG succesfully.
At least,I mean that the guy on the other forum has. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:22 #32 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:

Admittedly that last one was just a joke but it was also to prove that housebricks come in striking colours too :mrgreen: MPG is not a real put-off to be honest have you heard of LPG?

I have, and the installation costs when your on a budget like what I am looking for a wifey mobile ;) ( great english i did thete don't you think :D)

PS. and you still have to pledge to help little Tom :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:24 #33 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:I have, and the installation costs when your on a budget like what I am looking for a wifey mobile ;) ( great english i did thete don't you think :D)

I would install it myself to keep the costs down :D

Who's little Tom???? :confused:

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:30 #34 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:
takestock wrote:I have, and the installation costs when your on a budget like what I am looking for a wifey mobile ;) ( great english i did thete don't you think :D)

I would install it myself to keep the costs down :D

Who's little Tom???? :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=530

:D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:42 #35 

Chiffon Huileux
Thank god you added the link to the little Tom storey, I had an awful feeling you had named your little fella there :panic: :em: :rolling:

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 21:21 #36 

Chiffon Huileux
I'm bumping this back up as Colin has found another possible V***o as a replacement for the Grovster.Image

There must be something we could do to

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:34 #37 

starbug2
Chiffon Huileux wrote:Were failing troops, look at Colins last link. He's turning into a mad man :panic:

What we need is a lovely looking lady to tell Colin Grovey is a lovely looking car, I'm sure this will restore his faith :thumbsup:

Now if we could all club together and :gmc:

turning mad ? he's a pie short of a bakers :mrgreen: :nurse:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 19:07 #38 

Chiffon Huileux
Well it is with great sadness that it appears the SAVE GROVEY campaign has failed Image

Colins love for Grovey has gone and he is now dead set on replacing her with a V***oImage

I can understand this as Colin has had a few V***o's in the past and none of which have been trouble and me also being a V***o driver I know how reliable and built for the job they are. Image

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 19:51 #39