Satnav by Treffenberg (Page 2 of 2)

Treffenberg
I have succeeded in dismantling both the radio, the climate-control panel and the panel with the defrost etc. but i can not remove the panel with the ash-tray and the cup-holder... I have checked my Hanes manual but can not find the right way to dismantle it. Can anyone help please?!

Posted 08 Feb 2015, 11:06 #21 

PaulT
Think it is far more complicated than what you have already dismantled.....

The cup holders clip in and search for a how to to remove the cupholders - if there is a dummy one on the drivers side this does have a slide that goes in as far as the actual cupholder.

Why do you want to dismantle this area?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 08 Feb 2015, 14:27 #22 

Duncan
Its not so hard. There are some clips, but they are on the inside. If you get a torch, and shine it down at the sides, you should see the clips you need to press. Unfortunately I don't have any photos handy.

PaulT he is looking for the junction between the Symphony add in harness and the BMW connector which is often hidden quite well down..

Posted 08 Feb 2015, 19:53 #23 

PaulT
Duncan wrote:PaulT he is looking for the junction between the Symphony add in harness and the BMW connector which is often hidden quite well down..

Ah, I bet they laughed on the assembly line when fitting the harness.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 09 Feb 2015, 06:51 #24 

Treffenberg
Dera Paul and Duncan. I succeeded!! The new Satnav is mounted. Thanks for all your help.

Posted 09 Feb 2015, 09:12 #25 

Duncan
Thanks for letting us know, well done.

Posted 09 Feb 2015, 18:06 #26