Arctic! put the Ã‚Â£200 budget away and buy one of these..... Ã‚Â£45.00http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Car-GPS-Navigation-New-Map-TTS-Av-in-Bluetooth-4GB-/280689207158?pt=GPS_Devices&hash=item415a616776
1) 5.0 inch TFT touch LCD, CPU: 500MHZ.
2) Navigation,locating precision less than 10M
3) Video play, format ASF, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, FLV
4) Music play, format MP3/WMA/WAV, etc. display music word when playing.
5) Picture play, format JPG/GIF/PNG/BMP, etc.
6) E-book play, format TXT.7) AV-IN, supporting video from rearview camera/parking sensor.8) FM transmission, sending sound signal to car speakers.
10) Jack: SD/MMC, mini USB, 2.5mm stereo earphone, AV-IN
11) With 128M SDROM, support NAND flash: max 8G, 12) windows CE 5.0 system.
13) Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Romania, Polish
14) Inbuilt high-fidelity speakers, Li-polymer rechargeable battery
15) Charger: DC 5V, 1.5A, USB plug (car & desk charger)
16) Accessories: desk charger/car charger/fastener/USB cable/earphone/touch pen/manual
You can also get 7" for around Ã‚Â£50, some UK sellers also sell these.......
Mine works great using iGO8 with the 3D maps and my little mini cooper car cursor icon, I can actually put a photo of my 75 as the cursor (you have over 200 cars and aircraft to choose from for a bit of fun).