SANDSTONE LEATHER, . SOLD .. SOLD... SOLD... by 1gp

1gp
slight wear on drivers seat slight cracking but not to bad. one of the switchs on passenger seat missing , the one that tilts the seat "normal one to break off. other than that all the rest clean and tidy . £70.00. oh they have encrested head rests. :o WANTED ZT SET ....

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 21:28 #1 

Last edited by 1gp on 09 Jul 2010, 19:42, edited 3 times in total.

JohnDotCom
The Headrests alone will normally fetch around the £60+ mark on EBay.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 22:55 #2 

1gp
thanks john, yes they do seem to sell for strong money ,just the headrests alone. I just want rid of the seats so i can get a zt set . thought i would offer the set cheap on here, if anyone wants a set ? if not then they will go on ebay. many thanks jim. :cheers:

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 09:58 #3 

raistlin
If you'd had the rest of the matching trim I'd have taken them off your hands Jim, but I'm looking for the whole lot in one go which is why I'm considering a swap for my ash grey interior.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 11:15 #4 

1gp
i have cream doorcards , and cream clove box etc etc just no cream carpet. if thats what you mean by whole lot." cream door cards" centre only" black tops and cream door handles . any use ?

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 15:02 #5 

Last edited by 1gp on 03 Jul 2010, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
I was actually wondering whether the "a" pillar trims and headlining would need to be changed as well?
Paul

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 18:00 #6 

1gp
raistlin wrote:I was actually wondering whether the "a" pillar trims and headlining would need to be changed as well?

you are pulling my leg arnt you!!! have you ever changed a headlining "pig of a job. " i gather your headlining must be grey then ? not cream like mine. think your better off staying with your grey seats if your wanting to goto those lengths... ;)

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 20:35 #7 

raistlin
I'm beginning to think you're right :(

The "C" pillar trims and the rear parcel shelf would need to be changed as well :o
Paul

Posted 27 Jun 2010, 21:25 #8 

geesmith
Duotone interior Paul?.... :shock:

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 22:46 #9 

1gp
no bidders guys ????? then there going on fleebay.

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 22:50 #10 

PaulT
1gp wrote:no bidders guys ????? then there going on fleebay.

Perhaps it would have helpded by putting where you are located
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 12:34 #11 

1gp
why ? if people wanted it they would pm, email, and find out where you are ..... SOLD.

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 19:40 #12 

raistlin
SO pleased to hear that you had successfully sold it :) I felt a bit guilty after deciding to keep my interior as it is. :em:
Paul

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 19:55 #13 

1gp
raistlin wrote:SO pleased to hear that you had successfully sold it :) I felt a bit guilty after deciding to keep my interior as it is. :em:

dont be silly mate, i never thought anything of it :thumbsup: mmmmmmmmm what shall i buy now ? led bulbs :D

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 21:25 #14