Sandstone Leather Heated Memory Seats. Saloon by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
I have a set of Sandstone Leather Heated\Memory seats with double piping loom can be made available if needed at a little extra cost,there is also door cards and real leather arm rest, (console is there for Foc if wanted.)

Usual bit of marking on the drivers seat and a little tear which i aim to sow together and they will be cleaned and treated with leather cream before they pass on to the lucky purchaser nice early christamas present to your self :thumbsup: or maybe get your partner to buy them for you.

£120 for the seats, with the other items door cards, arm rest,console and wiring loom £165 collection or use your own
courer.

These are for a saloon only.

Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

This will be stitched and it could be dyed easy with some of stubbs dye
Image5

Image6

Image7

First to see will buy i think cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Nov 2012, 03:20 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
These were provisionally sold but the mistake was made that they may fit a tourer they do not only for a Saloon so back on the market nice upgrade for xmas for someone. Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 20:14 #2 

Duncan
My saloon had just the same set as my Christmas present a few years ago. Well worth it.

Posted 21 Nov 2012, 20:24 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Christmas bump for these seats so members can give an hint to there partners what santa may bring for them :clap:

The front seat as now been stitched and the seats are this weekend having a deep clean with vanish pre-wash bar then will get a leather balm all over including the leather arm rest
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Dec 2012, 16:39 #4