Samsung m/bile. by James.uk

James.uk
A friend bought me a Samsung m/bile phone, actually she bought two phones, both identical. But-- Her battery was lasting for 7-8 days, mine went flat in 3!!

Sooo, we swapped batteries, the problem persisted. :shock: So we swapped sim cards.. And now both phone batteries are lasting 7-8 days!! :confused: :D

Weired innit? :confused: :roll:

The bad news is, I now have a pink phone.......... :em: :em:

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 01:01 #1 

Dave Goody
James.uk wrote:A friend bought me a Samsung m/bile phone, actually she bought two phones, both identical. But-- Her battery was lasting for 7-8 days, mine went flat in 3!!

Sooo, we swapped batteries, the problem persisted. :shock: So we swapped sim cards.. And now both phone batteries are lasting 7-8 days!! :confused: :D

Not a problem on here, the world would be a sad place if we were all the same :D Dave

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 11:28 #2 

Cowley_MOA
James.uk wrote:A friend bought me a Samsung m/bile phone, actually she bought two phones, both identical. But-- Her battery was lasting for 7-8 days, mine went flat in 3!!

Suits you sir :lol: :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 11:50 #3 

James.uk
Oi Lewis, don't think for one minute we are going to be exchanging valentine gifts or walking hand in hand at meets! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN! :whump: :lol: :roll:

Mainly coz Colin might get cross innit... ;) :lol:

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 12:08 #4 

Zeb
She didn't happen to swap you that pink Porsche along with the phone I take it? ;)

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 12:47 #5 

James.uk
Ellow Zeb :)

Nah... I wouldn't want it anyway, too hard to spell innit.. I can manage "75" :lol: :D

Off topic-- Lovely warm sunny day here.. :D :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 13:38 #6 

Dave Goody
Sunny day, pink phone, village people on the hi fi, lifes wonderful :shock: Dave

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 14:03 #7 

James.uk
Ellow Dave. :)

It would be but -- I am babysitting the dreaded lil white dog! :shock:

So far he's -- Chewed up a letter that came through the letter box, produced a rather chewed ladies shoe from somewhere, Knocked the fountain over in me lil outdoor fish pond, and dragged a load of oxy-generating plants out of it all over the yard... :shock:

I was told they like to be on a table (??) So I stuck him on the table, so he chewed an apple from the fruit bowl.. And left some teeth marks in my TV remote.. He's now back on the floor....... :shock: :roll:

But hey ho the sun's out, I feel fine, so alls well in my lil world really... :) :D

Outside temp here is 68F = 20c :D

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 14:16 #8