Sadly selling up, details......... by Rammie

Rammie
After much deliberation I have decided to sell my much loved Tourer.
This has been a pleasure to own / drive and served us well when we owned our cara'van but I'm afraid it's now too big for us. I hope that it finds a good home and that someone will fully appreciate the car / marque.
I have popped a link to the details and members will see other bits that I am selling off which may be of use to members, maybe?
NOW SOLD, thankfully to a Rover nut!!
View eBay item 300574566902
It's been fun being involved with others on here and elsewhere but nothing lasts forever, eh?
I do wish you all well now and for the future.
Best wishes
Brian (Rammie) :(
Brian

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 17:55 #1 

Last edited by Rammie on 12 Jul 2011, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
Always welcome here Brian, with or without an MGR car. Best of luck with your sale

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 18:12 #2 

Zeb
Dunno why you think you need to leave us? We didn't like you just cos of your car matey...:D

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 18:35 #3 

Rammie
That's very kind of you both.
I have not been on here much recently as my wife has been poorly and with other family issues (I'm sure you know about these too) I have found it difficult to find the time.
It is a great shame about the car but it is too big now for the amount of driving we do but I shall miss it when it goes.
Brian

Posted 06 Jul 2011, 18:41 #4 

DeuxGazoles
Zeb wrote:We didn't like you just cos of your car matey...:D

We just didn't like you :lol: :lol:

Naaaarrrr seriously I'll be sad to see you go we've had a good laugh between us at times (like the 1st class pasty incident) & I hope even if you do stray from the forums you'll at least keep in touch via other methods (I really mean that ;) )
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 07:47 #5 

zojosc
Thank gawd, no more bonnets and doors slamming at all hours! :-D

Seriously though it will be sad to see you not attending the forum so please keep in touch.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 07:58 #6 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Zeb wrote:We didn't like you just cos of your car matey...:D

We just didn't like you :lol: :lol:

Naaaarrrr seriously I'll be sad to see you go we've had a good laugh between us at times (like the 1st class pasty incident) & I hope even if you do stray from the forums you'll at least keep in touch via other methods (I really mean that ;) )

Hi Col,
It's not been an easy decision,especially as the car is all sorted now but it really is too big for our needs.
I will certainly try to keep in touch, for a chuckle :cheers:
Brian

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 16:59 #7 

Rammie
zojosc wrote:Thank gawd, no more bonnets and doors slamming at all hours! :-D

Seriously though it will be sad to see you not attending the forum so please keep in touch.

I'm going to leave my avitar online just for you!!!! :lol:
Brian

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 17:00 #8 

Dallas
Brian! sad sad news to hear that you are selling, after all that work I done finding you that fabric to match your seats. :lol:

Please leave your Avatar as it is, I wont feel so alone then...... :thumbsup: :-D

I really hope your wife does get better, my family and I do wish you both well for the future....

Regards Wes.

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 18:28 #9 

Rammie
Hi Wes, yes a sad day.
I just hope that someone will give the car as much attention / love that I have. It really needs to go to a MGR fan.
Thank you all for your best wishes for my wife we are going to the hospital cardiac unit tomorrow so hopefully some good news.
Regards to you an yours too.
Brian

Posted 07 Jul 2011, 18:38 #10