Rover 75 MG ZT Handbrake Compensator Modification by Arctic (Page 3 of 3)


User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Iainhilary wrote:I would like to get my hands on a handbrake compensator. Can you advise how I do it?


Hi Hilary.
I have emailed you and sent you a PM also do not worry we can get this sorted out for you, also if you are not to far from the midlands we have a meet coming up which if you could attend the handbrake compensator can be fitted for you cheers Arctic :thumbsup:

Posted 06 Oct 2014, 19:35 #41 

User avatar
Mick
(Site Admin)
Arctic wrote:
Iainhilary wrote:I would like to get my hands on a handbrake compensator. Can you advise how I do it?


Hi Hilary.
I have emailed you and sent you a PM also do not worry we can get this sorted out for you, also if you are not to far from the midlands we have a meet coming up which if you could attend the handbrake compensator can be fitted for you cheers Arctic :thumbsup:



Nice one Steve, spot on. :)

Posted 06 Oct 2014, 19:43 #42 


Dreemjunkie
Hi Artic would it be possible to the details so that i can buy a modified handbrake compensator please
Regards
Pete

Posted 01 Jun 2015, 20:17 #43 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Dreemjunkie wrote:Hi Artic would it be possible to the details so that i can buy a modified handbrake compensator please
Regards
Pete

Hi Pete.
Yes no problem drop me a PM and I will forward the details to you cheers Arctic

Posted 03 Jun 2015, 23:06 #44 


Mark.Taylor
Hi Artic, not sure if I need a new compensator or just need to adjust the cables, but reading what you have posted so far you seem to Know your stuff. I have excessive handbrake travel but it will hold the car. Can you tell me please what goes wrong with the compensator exactly, does it bend or break ? I know you require new members to have posted 50 times but apart from a few service questions I can't really think of anything to ask ! marktaylor536@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you.

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 21:03 #45 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Mark.Taylor wrote:Hi Artic, not sure if I need a new compensator or just need to adjust the cables, but reading what you have posted so far you seem to Know your stuff. I have excessive handbrake travel but it will hold the car. Can you tell me please what goes wrong with the compensator exactly, does it bend or break ? I know you require new members to have posted 50 times but apart from a few service questions I can't really think of anything to ask !
Thank you.


Hi Mark.
The compensator is not fit for purpose really as it stretches, I can not really explain further than in the original post, I will drop you an email, if I were you I would remove your email address from open forum cheers Arctic.

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 21:32 #46 

User avatar
Borg Warner
Steve

Do you want my old compensator to add to your stash????

PM me you address and I'll drop it in the post.

Gary M.

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 22:00 #47 

User avatar
Arctic
(Trader)
Code: Select all
[quote="Borg Warner"]Steve

Do you want my old compensator to add to your stash????

PM me you address and I'll drop it in the post.

Gary M.[/quote]


Hi Gary.
They are always useful and thank you for the kind offer I will drop you my address shortly :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 22:05 #48 


Top