Rover 75 CDT Club auto by grumpy_0

grumpy_0
FOR SALE, Rover 75 Club CDT Auto 2003 in Sliver
I am selling my Rover 75, it has done 133,500 miles. I don’t have a service history for it but have spent £100s in the last couple of months getting the car up together.
New rear brake pads, new handbrake shoes (plus adjustment), new front brake discs and pads, oil and filter change, new air filter, pollen filter, new track rod ends, new drop links and new front suspension tops. A new rear OEM blind (manual), wind deflectors front and rear windows. I have done the sunroof drainage mod so no water coming into the cabin of the car and have repaired the rear light surround rubbers so no water comes in there either, the plenums were rodded out just before xmas.
It is a very clean car with no rust and should pass its next Mot easily, it has a sunroof, individual climate control and I have the original stereo and CD multi changer, I currently have a single din radio/sd card player with Bluetooth and usb playback.
It has an Mot until March and four good tyres, the spare is currently flat but is an alloy wheel, it has an original tool kit in the boot.
The bad bits are very minor as follows, front nearside wing needs respraying (previous owner sprayed it himself with an aerosol). The windscreen washers need the motor taking out and cleaning (a minor job). I have 2 keys but one has a broken outer shell but still works.
I want £850 for it and will not break as it is too good for that. The car is in the West Midlands near Coventry and Solihull.

Posted 24 Jan 2016, 17:33 #1