Roof Box 420ltr by Trebor

Trebor
Not sure if any of you remember a member called Brum, but he died at a Yorkie meet a few years ago , it was really upsetting at the time and later I helped his wife and daughter sell his car and members of the owners club made donations for flowers which I took to his funeral, and the left over funds were donated to the club by the family and paid for Pete ( Owners Club ) to go on a first aid course in case it was needed at club official meets

Anyway I have just been contacted by his daughter and they still have an almost new roof box for sale which came off the car.

Its a Halfords 420ltr ( holds 50kg max ) which retails at £200.

It includes the bars and clamps to attach it to the roof rack and the keys for the locks

Its in very good condition, with 2 small scratches to the outside of the box, but its only been used twice.

Looking for £130 or near offer, if anyone is interested, please pm me and i will put you in touch with the seller, it is located in Selly Oak Birmingham, not far from Longbridge.

Pictures below:

ImageL

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jul 2012, 21:17 #1 

Bermudan 75
Hi Rob,

How about us all clubbing together and buying it for the Wolves Nano-meet?

Could be useful

Cheers

Mike

Posted 04 Jul 2012, 21:33 #2 

Trebor
Are you looking for something to sleep in Mike ?

Not a bad idea lets see what others think of it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Jul 2012, 21:44 #3 

Ragman
I've only been to one midlands nano, but happy to contribute given the immense support received at the event

Posted 04 Jul 2012, 22:06 #4 

Trebor
bump for anyone interested
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Jul 2012, 11:22 #5 

Trebor
The seller has now reduced this item to £100 before e bay
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Jul 2012, 17:56 #6 

Deeks
Are the bars OEM? And will the set up fit my zt saloon?

Posted 28 Jul 2013, 17:34 #7