RIP Elisabeth Sladen by Mick

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mick
(Site Admin)
AKA Sarah Jane Smith.
Probably the most well known of Dr. Who's assistants and certainly my favourite.

Posted 20 Apr 2011, 10:58 #1 

raistlin
Somehow or other I found myself watching the Sarah Jane adventures on TV earlier this week and I can't help noticing that Elisabeth Sladen's looks belied her age :)

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that the more mature she became, the better she looked.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Apr 2011, 11:16 #2 

MGBev
Met her briefly at a sci-fi convention a couple of years ago, she was very nice.

Posted 20 Apr 2011, 14:06 #3 

podge
A sad day, another good actress passed over..........another Elizabeth passed away not long ago too.......

Posted 20 Apr 2011, 17:33 #4 

starbug2
MGBev wrote:Met her briefly at a sci-fi convention a couple of years ago, she was very nice.

she looked well and was very nice , (i think we got her autograph ) a good convention guest so bit of a shock to hear she had passed on .... a shame

Posted 20 Apr 2011, 17:42 #5 

MrB
A real shame to have lost her.

Me and my family loved the Sarah Jane Adventures and her episodes with DT on Dr Who were also very good indeed.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 22 Apr 2011, 10:42 #6