Retro fit hi line system by christonabike

christonabike
Morning all, my first post, is there a kind soul that lives in the midlands (nearish to Coventry)who would be able to fit my system for me. I am happy to pay for their time and keep the tea or sarnies coming whilst the job is being done.Im a member on the 75/ZT owners club and it was suggested to ask on here. I like the look of the site too! Many thanks coab :hail:

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 09:10 #1 

takestock
glad you found us ;)

Now I know what coab stands for :D If nobody comes forward, Have you sent a PM to who I suggested for the nano ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 11:45 #2 

Duncan
If you have all the parts, I could help you to fit it at the Nano.

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 11:50 #3 

christonabike
Cheers takestock I have sent an email to Duncan! Its like my first day at a new school on here for me!

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 16:24 #4 

JakeWilson
If you need any help let me know. :-)

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 16:41 #5 

takestock
I think between the three of you it should be sorted at the forthcoming nano :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 18:30 #6 

christonabike
Right, a box of bits, a bloke who knows bugger all and two blokes who know where bits go. Can I book it in for the Nano meet?

Posted 29 Jul 2012, 20:53 #7 

Duncan
I've sent you a PM. I'm certainly willing, and it looks like Jake has offered too.

I think the car will have all the connectors we need (early cars can be a problem) and saloons are fractionally easier than tourers.

It would be worth making sure you have all the bits including screws and things. If you could lay the kit out and take photos it would help to identify the parts and assure you you are missing nothing.

Posted 30 Jul 2012, 18:11 #8