Reckon I could get... by Mad-Monkey (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Mad-Monkey
Well its now definate, I am leaving the fold! They have found me a few cars to choose from and the specs are too tempting to turn down. Funds are secure and I will be choosing today so, sorry guys, its been great and hopefully I can still come to nano-meets and the likes :)

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 07:42 #21 

TyphoonTT
Monk wrote:Well its now definate, I am leaving the fold! They have found me a few cars to choose from and the specs are too tempting to turn down. Funds are secure and I will be choosing today so, sorry guys, its been great and hopefully I can still come to nano-meets and the likes :)

Glad you've got lucky finding a new car. Shame to see you leaving ZT ownership. :( Would still be good to see you at the meets. :thumbsup: Have you got a list of mods ready for the Merc when it arrives, or will you be leaving this one standard. :mrgreen:

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 21:04 #22 

Mad-Monkey
TyphoonTT wrote:
Monk wrote:Well its now definate, I am leaving the fold! They have found me a few cars to choose from and the specs are too tempting to turn down. Funds are secure and I will be choosing today so, sorry guys, its been great and hopefully I can still come to nano-meets and the likes :)

Glad you've got lucky finding a new car. Shame to see you leaving ZT ownership. :( Would still be good to see you at the meets. :thumbsup: Have you got a list of mods ready for the Merc when it arrives, or will you be leaving this one standard. :mrgreen:

Its getting modded! :D I already have a list! Satnav, an expensive optional extra, I just said erm no thanks! I will see how cheap I can do it. Also needs new alloys as I think they're too plain and boring, and they were suppose to be an upgrade but the 17s seemed too small :( I also read that you can get remote boot closing, even on the saloon so that needs investigating!

I'll have my own random thread in social on Monks MB Mods :mrgreen:

Posted 16 Sep 2010, 22:27 #23 

raistlin
Monk wrote:I'll have my own random thread in social on Monks MB Mods :mrgreen:

Good idea. Might be something worth adding to our cars :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Sep 2010, 08:31 #24